Ranchi Women’s College located at Ranchi Jharkhand was established in the year 1949. It is a private autonomous college and is affiliated to Ranchi University. The college emerged as a light in darkness in the field of Women's Education It aims to provide quality education for women by offering UG & PG programs in sciences, art, commerce, and more. The college has well-infrastructure & facilities to provide the students with an excellent learning environment.
Ranchi Women’s College Highlights
|Establishment| Institute Type||1949 | Autonomous College|
|Affiliated to||Ranchi University|
|Approval & Accreditation||UGC, NAAC|
|Courses offered||UG & PG|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based|
Ranchi Women’s College Courses
The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses under various specializations. The courses with details are tabulated below:
|B.A.||Bengali, Economics, English, Geography, Hindi, History, Home Science, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Urdu, Khortha, Music||10+2 or equivalent|
|B. Sc.||Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, Information Technology, Fashion Designing||10+2 or equivalent in science stream and 50% in aggregate|
|B.B.A.||-||10+2 with English as a mandatory subject and 50% in aggregate|
|B.C.A.||-||10+2 with Mathematics as a mandatory subject and 50% in aggregate|
|M.A.||Economics, English, Hindi, History, Political Science||Bachelor's Degree in the relevant discipline with 55%|
|M.Sc.||Botany, Home Science, Zoology|
|B.Ed.||-||Under-graduation in any discipline with 50% marks|
Ranchi Women’s College Admission
For all the courses, admission is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying exam and personal interview conducted by the college. For B.Ed. admission, candidates need to qualify State Common Entrance Test followed by personal interview
The application process is conducted offline. Once the form is submitted, applicants will have to wait for the announcement of the merit list whether they will get the admission or not. The merit list can be downloaded by the candidates through the college official website
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the office of Ranchi Women’s College Campus.
- Fill out the application form and submit it along with the required processing fee using cash or Demand Draft.
- Bank Demand Draft should be made in favor of “Ranchi Women’s College” and payable at Ranchi by the candidates.
- Candidates can also collect the application pack from various bookstores by paying their fees.
- They can also send a request letter along with Demand Draft to get the application form by post through its nearby post office.
- Completed applications should be submitted at the Institute offices along with the application fee and the necessary enclosures are mentioned within the stipulated time. They have to be present in front of the authorized person during the document verification.
Read More Ranchi Women's College Admission
Ranchi Women’s College Facilities
The college has several facilities for the student’s academic education nourishment. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Classrooms – These are well-equipped and divided into several sections. These are digitalized with modern types of equipment, projectors, and computers. Students can shape their knowledge and talent inside it with various trained experts’ lectures from all over the country and world.
- Labs – These are categorized and divided into various departments. Students can research new things and gain knowledge properly. These labs are having proper types of equipment, tools, and instruments.
- Hostel – These are made for the student’s comfort and suitability. They can continue their relaxed study inside it. It has been divided into three bedrooms each for its students. It has proper electricity facilities with attached bathrooms.
Read More Ranchi Women's College Hostel
Ranchi Women’s College FAQs
Ques: What are the courses and programs running by this college?
Ans: There are several Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs running by this college. For more information, read this article for admission, application procedure, selection procedure, and many other details.
Ques: What is the application procedure to get admission in it?
Ans: The application process is offline. You have to collect the application form, pay the fee through DD, and submit the duly filled application along with required documents to the college office.
Ques: Where does this college is located?
Ans: This College is located in Ranchi, Jharkhand. This college is only for female students. Ranchi is the capital city of Jharkhand State.