The SIES College of Arts Science and Commerce, Mumbai, Maharashtra, is the institution established with the vision to facilitate a student centred environment where the intellectual, cultural, social, physical and recreational needs of the students are fulfilled. The college tends to have the mission of fostering an integrated character embedded with high moral and spiritual values in the students. Further, it aims at empowering the students with leadership training skills and to enable them to be agents of social changes. It also helps in moulding the students to be the role model for the students. The college has been one of the oldest colleges in the history of India established in the year 1960 and has currently more than 4000 students studying in it.
Facts and Figures of SIES College of Arts Science and Commerce, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Year of establishment
University of Mumbai
How to reach
Easily connected to Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport and Railway Stations.
Why to Join SIES College of Arts Science and Commerce, Mumbai, Maharashtra?
- Awards: The College has received numerous awards for its top class educational infrastructure some of which include:-
- Best college award in the year 2010-11.
- Best College for “Clean and Green College Environment”.
- India’s Best College-City Wise according to India Today.
- Among the top 50 colleges of commerce across the country.
- Infrastructure: The institute provides its students with the world class facilities and amenities to meet their all needs. Be it the library or be it the lecture hall, each and everything has been set up and built according to the best international standards and hence provides the students an easy learning atmosphere.
- Achievements: The students have scored numerous positions across various competitions in various fields. Students have bagged top 10 positions in sports, cultural and literature activities.