A.V. College of Arts, Science & Commerce is situated in the city of Hyderabad and established with the support of Andhra Vidyalaya Education Society. The Magazine ‘India Today’ rated A.V. College as one of the best colleges in Hyderabad and Secundrabad. The College offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in several branches.
Read More About AV College Admission
A.V. College of Arts, Science & Commerce Highlights
Type of Institute
‘A’ Grade by NAAC
Library Facilities (For Undergraduate courses)
Journals & Magazines-60
Back Volumes Journals-2400
How to Reach
32 km From Hyderabad Airport
3.4 km From Hyderabad Railway Station
5.4 km From Hyderabad Bus Stand
A.V. College of Arts, Science & Commerce Admission and Courses
The College offers B.A, B.Sc and B.Com in various branches at the undergraduate level. The selection of the courses will be based on the merit in the qualifying examination and as per the rules of the University.
The courses offered are M.A, M.Sc, MCA and MBA programs at the postgraduate level. The admission to the postgraduate courses is made on the basis of merit scored in the common entrance test conducted by the University or AP State Council for Higher Education.
Read More About AV College Courses and Fees
A.V. College of Arts, Science & Commerce Placement
The college has a separate training and placement cell which is equipped with experts and professionals. The cell guides and prepares students in securing jobs. Interviews, seminars and conferences are arranged by the cell to make students industry-ready. The experts of the cell help students to understand the various requirements of the industry. Major companies visited campus are amazon.com, Cognizant, Dr. Reddy’s, Genpact, WIPRO, NIIT, Invesco etc.
Read More About AV College Placement
Why Join A.V. College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
- Teaching Learning Center: The center provides a platform to discuss various experiences and ideas. The main motive of the center is to create awareness about latest educational methods.
- Career Development Center: The aim of the CDP is to mentor students in terms of skills, training etc., as per industry requirements.
- Research and Development: The College encourages research on minor as well as major topics. Students are facilitated with research-related equipment. The scholars are provided access to more than 3000 journals.
- Library: The Postgraduate and information center was established in 1991. It has a wide variety of 27,500 volumes, reference books, textbooks and volume journals to support learning activities.
- Scholarship: Scholarships are awarded to the students belonging to the reserved category.