Acropolis Technical Campus, Indore was established in the year 2009 under the governance of Transnational Knowledge Society Samiti. ATC, Indore believes in giving something unique and perfect to society as it always strives to do something innovative with the different teaching methodologies. The main objective of the institution is to turn an aspiring student into a truly confident professional and a highly responsible citizen. The institute is duly recognized by AICTE, affiliated to Rajeev Gandhi Technical University (RGTU), Bhopal and Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore. The institution provides UG, PG, Integrated, and Diploma level courses in a varying range of courses hailing from Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, and Professional Studies.
Know more about Acropolis Technical Campus Admission Process
Acropolis Technical Campus Highlights:
Type of Institute
Rajeev Gandhi Technical University (RGTU), Bhopal
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore
Indore Bypass Road, Near Ralamandal, Tillore Village, Indore - 452020,
Madhya Pradesh, India
Acropolis Technical Campus Courses:
Under Acropolis Technical Campus Admission 2019, the college offers courses in a diverse range of disciplines and their specializations such as B.E. in 4 streams, viz. Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Civil Engineering with a different annual intake of students. Engineering Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering are also offered by the college. Some other courses like B.Pharm and D.Pharm in Pharmacy, full-time MBA (Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Productions and Operations) and an integrated 5 years of MBA Course in Management programs, while BBA and B.Com courses are offered as professional studies.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.E. course in any stream should have completed 10+2 standard with Science stream from any recognized university with a valid JEE(MAINS) score followed by the online counseling.
- For Engineering Diploma admission, the candidates need to have completed 10+2 standard with Science stream from any recognized university. The institute may take institute based entrance test for the admission to the diploma programs.
- For MBA admission, Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks in case of General Category. While for the Integrated MBA Program, a candidate needs 10+2 in any stream with at least 45% marks in case of General Category. Admission is done on the basis of a valid score in CMAT. 5% relaxation in aggregate marks is given in case of SC, ST & OBC Category.
- For Pharmacy, B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses, 10+2 with medical science stream are needed for admissions from a recognized board.
- For BBA/ B.Com admissions, candidates need to have clear their 10+2 examinations in the relevant stream for securing a seat for the same course at the institution.
Read more about Acropolis Technical Campus Fee Structure
Acropolis Technical Campus Scholarships:
There are various scholarship programs are being offered by the Institute for the betterment and well-being of the students. Some of the scholarship programs run under the curriculum of the institution are as follows:
- Scholarship awarded by Adimjati Kalyan Vibhag, Indore to SC, ST & OBC students.
- Scholarship awarded by AICTE to GATE qualified students for post-graduate courses.
- Scholarship awarded by minority welfare department, Bhopal.
- Merit scholarship awarded by acropolis group to meritorious students who closed 1st & 2nd position in class semester wise.
Acropolis Technical Campus Placements:
The institute provides internship and placement related services through the centralized Placement Cell with the name Career Development Cell which works on a pace for the training and recruitment related matters for the interested students. The Cell makes special efforts to ensure students are on target with educational and career goals and helps them to identify the perfect career path. The cell also conducts various seminars and workshops to make its students ready for their maiden jobs and for doing that so students are exposed to preparatory sessions on self-branding, CV and Relevance Cover preparation, interview skills, presentation skills, and personal preparation. They will be engaged with career specialists, headhunters, HR from organizations, and competency experts. Some of the frequent recruiters of the institute are like Mahindra, Amazon, Force Motors, L&T Infotech, Posco, Ranbaxy, IBM, LG, Collabera, Reliance Jio, and many more like them.
Get detailed info of Acropolis Technical Campus Placements
Acropolis Technical Campus Facilities:
- Infrastructure: The aesthetically designed building of the institute with all modern amenities and basic facilities are in the service for the students for maintaining a world-class education infrastructure quotient.
- Sports Activities: The institute encourages its students to take part in various sports activities for pertaining to a healthy lifestyle of the students during their crucial academic years.
- Cultural Fests: The institute also organizes and take part in the cultural fests on various auspicious occasions throughout the year on numerous topics giving a meaning message to the society.
- Cells & Centers: Apart from all, the institute has some other centers and cell fully running in the active mode under its premises such as Women’s Cell, Placement Cell, Entrepreneurship Cell, IEEE Cell, and Student Grievance Cell, etc.