Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies and Research (NWIMSR) in Pune is ranked at 109th in the India’s Best B-School category by Business Today. With MBA as its popular course, the college also offers some Postgraduate and Doctoral programs in Management with various specializations. Admission these courses is through the entrance exam.
Neville Wadia Highlights
Here are some quick facts about Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies and Research:
|Established | University type||1991 | Private|
|Courses offered | Type||MBA and Ph.D. | PG and Doctoral|
|Accepted test scores||MH-CET/ MAH-MBA/ MMS-CET or GMAT/ CAT/ CMAT|
|Top recruiters||Videocon, Airtel, Idea, Pepsico, Pidilite, Reliance Communications.|
|Facilities available||Library, sports, hostel, and Computer Labs.|
|Official website | Contact number||http://nevillewadia.com/ | (020) 26163275|
Neville Wadia Courses
Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies and Research (NWIMSR) offers a Master of Business Administration and Ph.D. to its applicants. A brief about both the programs is given below:
|MBA||Duration: 2 years
Fees: INR 1,90,000
Eligibility: 50% marks in Graduation + MH-CET
|Ph.D.||Eligibility: 60% marks in Master’s with relevant field.|
Read More: Neville Wadia Courses and Fee
Neville Wadia Admissions
Admission to the college is through CAP (Common Admission Process) conducted by the DTE Maharashtra. Applicants with MAH-MBA/ MMS-CET or GMAT/ CAT/ CMAT scores are eligible to apply for CAP.
How to apply?
Applicants may apply online and submit the printed form at the admission office. Once the application form is submitted, the process of admission will start in the following manner:
- Verification of application form, Photos, and documents attached.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
- Merits in qualifying exams.
Shortlisted applicants are called for final admission.
Read More: Neville Wadia Admissions
Neville Wadia Hostel
The Institute provides Hostel Accommodation for boys and girls in the campus itself. Hostels are equipped with modern amenities. The rooms are well ventilated and are suitably furnished. A new hostel is constructed with an independent facility block containing separate mess and reading halls for boys and girls.
The girl’s hostel can accommodate 91 girls in the old hostel and 264 girls in a new hostel. The boys’ hostel can accommodate 352 boys. The premises are provided with round the clock security and CCTV surveillance.
Neville Wadia Faculty
NWIMSR has a faculty with National and International Experience in Education and industry systems. There are total 7 members at the college below are all the names and details of the same:
- Dr. Anand B. Dadas
- Designation: Director
- Qualification: M.P.M., M.Phil., D.L.L. & L.W., Ph.D
- Specialization: Training & Development, General Management, Strategic HR, Organizational Behaviour.
- Dr. (Mrs.) Anuradha Arun Dandnaik
- Qualification : B.Sc., M.C.M., Ph.D.
- Specialization: Oracle, IT Project, IT Research, MIS Software Engineering
- Dr. Abhay S. Kinikar
- Qualification: M.Sc, M.B.A. (Comp. + Finance), Ph.D.
- Specialization: Strategic Finance, Financial Management, Wealth Management
- Mr. Vinod Kishan Lalbeg
- Qualification: B.Sc., H.D.S.E., M.C.M., SET (Management)
- Specialization : NET Technology, Cloud Computing, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Java, ‘C’ Programming, Data Structures, MS Project Mgt, Decision Science, Enterprise Performance Management.
- Ms. Karuna Ravindra Jadhav
- Qualification: B. E. Computer Science, M.B.A. (HRM + Marketing)
- Specialization: Current trends in HR, Principle, and Practice of Management, Research Methodology & Statistical Techniques Work-life balance
- Mr. Vikas Suresh Dole
- Qualification: B.Sc., M.B.A. (Marketing & HR)
- Specialization: Market Research, Rural Marketing, Virtual Marketing and Motivation
- Mrs. Radha Jerry Louis
- Qualification: B. Com, M.COM, M.B.A.(Marketing)
- Specialization: Customer Relationship Marketing, Services Marketing, International Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communication
- Mr. Jamshed N. Darasha
- Qualification: B. Com, M.B.A. (Marketing)
- Specialization: Strategic Brand Management, Advertising & Sales promotion, Sales management, Distribution & Retail, Communication.
Neville Wadia FAQs
Ques. What are the specializations offered in the MBA program at Neville Wadia?
Ans. The specializations offered as Minors and Majors in MBA are as follows:
- Marketing Management (MKT)
- Financial Management (FIN)
- Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM)
- Business Analytics (BA)
Specializations offered only as Minors are:
- Rural & Agribusiness Management (RABM)
- Pharma & Healthcare Management (PHM)
- Tourism & Hospitality Management (THM)
Ques. Does Neville Wadia provide placement?
Ans. Yes, the placement cell of the college is involved in all placement related activities. The cell focuses on professionalism and employability of the student through the following ways:
- Augment institution-industry interaction.
- Expose the students to Industrial environments.
- Render the students to participate in value-added programs.
- Asses the aspirants of the students for their chosen field/ career.
- Assist the students in realizing their short-term career goals.
- Update the information regarding developmental activities in the various industrial sectors.
Ques. Who are the top recruiters of Nivelle Wadia?
Ans. The top recruiters of the college are videocon, Airtel, Idea, Pepsico, Pidilite, Reliance Communications, 98.3 Radio Mirchi, Vodafone, HSBC, Kotak Mahindra Bank, TATA, Amul, IndiaMart, etc.