St Peter's Engineering College (SPEC) was established in 2007 at Hyderabad, Telangana.. SPEC is an initiative of the Shanta Educational Institutions. The college has strived hard in providing various initiatives with the industry and working towards the vision to become a center of excellence in molding the students to make them global leaders. College is approved by the AICTE New Delhi and is affiliated with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad
SPEC offers courses in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Civil Engineering in UG category and Post Graduate courses in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering and have a track record of outstanding performances of its pass-outs in different spheres.SPEC Admissions are based on merit or entrance such as EAMCET.
St Peter's Engineering College Courses
The St Peter's Engineering College offers Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in various specializations at the undergraduate level to the students who want to pursue their career in the field of Engineering. At postgraduate level, the college offers Master of Technology (M.Tech) in four specializations.
50% Marks in 12th or Equivalent
B.E /B.Tech. in relevant discipline
Read more: St Peter's Engineering College Fee Structure
St Peter's Engineering College Placements
St Peter's Engineering College Placement cell invites leading companies from all the sectors in the campus where the eligible students are facilitated to go through the entire selection process. The entire process is governed by the student’s ability and performance, as well as the requirements and norms of the Industry. The placement cell supports:
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets etc.
- Planning and organizing On-Campus as well as Off-Campus recruitment activities.
- Providing assistance to the students for completing summer training projects.
- Providing requisite training to students in the area of Personality Development and Communication Skills.
- Developing a database of students and presenting their curriculum to various industries.
- Providing management consultancy for students live projects.
- Organizing Inter-Cultural exchange with other institutions and industries.
Below are the Placement highlights of batch 2017-18:
Name of the Company
No. of Students Selected
Think & Learn (Byjus)
Paytm - App Dev.
Go Speedy Go
Surya Tech Solutions
Paytm - Sales
St Peter's Engineering College Rankings