Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology established in 1995, is a reputed engineering college in Hyderabad, recognized by (AICTE) and affiliated to the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. The Institution offers courses in UG and PG Level (B. Tech and M.Tech) and is accredited by NAAC with 'A++' Grade and NBA. It is constantly ranked amongst the Top Engineering Colleges in India and was ranked 127 by NIRF in 2020. Admission to the courses is done through the merit scored in the entrance examinations.
VNR VJIET Hyderabad Highlights
|Established | Type||1995 | Private|
|Campus Area||21 acres|
|Affiliation||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Recognized and accredited by||AICTE, NAAC, NBA, UGC|
|Admission Criteria||EAMCET, GATE|
|Course Offered||B.Tech and M.Tech across various streams|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostels, Canteen, SportsComplex, Medical facility, Labs, Transportation, etc.|
|Official Website Link||www.vnrvjiet.ac.in|
VNR VJIET Hyderabad Courses
Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology offers B.Tech courses across 15 streams for the duration of 4 years. It also offers M.Tech. courses across 9 streams for the duration of 2 years, accredited by NBA. The courses offered by this institute are affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad and tabulated below:
|B.Tech.||Computer Science and Engineering||Eligibility: 10+2 with 45% + TS EAMCET merit rank
Duration: 4 years
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|M.Tech.||Structural Engineering||Eligibility: Degree in BE, B.Tech. from a recognized University + GATE score
Duration: 2 years
|VLSI Systems Design|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
VNR VJIET Hyderabad Admission
Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology offers B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Engineering and Technology domain. The admissions are conducted through entrance exams. There are 15 undergraduate courses with 9 postgraduate courses.
How to Apply?
- Get qualified in the respective entrance exam to apply for the admission.
- Post the results of entrance exams, register on the website, and create a login ID and password by giving a valid email and mobile number. Provide all relevant information
- Pay the registration fees: INR 800 and INR 400 for SC/ST. Print completed application form.
- Then proceed to fill the admission form by providing all the necessary details as required.
- Once called by the college for admissions, bring along verification for original documents later.
Check here VNR VJIET Hyderabad Admission
VNR VJIET Hyderabad Placement
Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology also has a dedicated training and placement cell. Some of the top recruiters are Amazon, Microsoft, Tata Elxsi, TCS Ninja, JP Morgan Chase, etc.
|Academic year||Level||Students placed||Average salary INR|
Know more VNR VJIET Hyderabad Placement
VNR VJIET Hyderabad Scholarship
Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology actively helps students to gain a scholarship from all possible manners. Government, Institutional and Private scholarships are available to the students.
|Academic Year||Government Aid||Institutional Aid||Private Aid|
Read more VNR VJIET Hyderabad Scholarship
VNR VJIET Hyderabad Facilities
Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology provides facilities for the students to help improve comfort and ease of access for required facilities for their education. Some of the facilities are mentioned below:
- Laboratories: Hi-Tech Laboratories for students to apply their theoretical knowledge practically and to conduct experiments and research.
- Seminar Hall: State of the art air-conditioned seminar halls having good seating capacity to host seminars, cultural programs, etc.
- Research center: This center is for the purpose of Research and development in multidisciplinary Engineering and Sciences researches.
- Library: More than 50,500 books with 150 national and 780 international journals as well as various audio-visual materials.
- Hostel: Separate Hostel facilities for boys and girls within the campus. The total amount for the hostel is to be paid at the time of Admission only.
- Canteen: This college campus has a canteen and a number of cafes located on-campus and off-campus for students and faculty members' snacking needs.
VNR VJIET Hyderabad Faculty
VNRVJIET college faculty is very much dedicated to imparting high-level knowledge and in achieving the objectives of the College. The faculty of this college holds a master’s and Ph.D. degree in their respective fields of expertise and has worked in their field for a long time. At present, there are 9 departments, each headed by a HOD, the total strength of the teaching faculty is 40. 99 faculty members have received prestigious awards from national and international organizations.
Check here VNR VJIET Hyderabad Faculty
VNR VJIET Hyderabad FAQs
Ques. What is the fee structure for courses at VNR VJIET?
Ques. How can one get admission in M.Tech in VNRVJIET?
Ques. What documents are required during the time of Admissions?
Ques. How are students selected in VNRVJIET B.Tech Course?