Updated On - August 19th 2019
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya was established in 1964 as govt. sponsored college under Calcutta University. The college is affiliated with Vidyasagar University A NAAC accredited college with B grade. It runs both UG and PG courses in its West Bengal campus.
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Courses Offered
The college offers various courses for the students interested in UG degree. Below are the details of the courses.
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Eligibility for UG Programs:
- Candidates’ admission is on the basis of merit.
- Fee can be paid through online and offline mode. Payment through Net Banking is also available.
- An online form is to be filled. Students can also fill the same form offline in the college itself.
- Fees once submitted for the form is non refundable.
Read about Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Courses & Fee
The college provides a wide range of specialization like Sanskrit, Geology, Bengali, English and many other streams. Following is the information about the same.
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Eligibility for PG Programs:
- Selection will be made on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya.
- 60% seats are for the Vidyasagar University students and 40% seats are open for all.
- Entrance Test in each subject will be based on Undergraduate (Honours) syllabus of Vidyasagar University.
- The question paper is MCQ based
- Duration of the entrance exam will be 1 hour.
- 0.5 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Questions will be set only in English language.
Click here Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Admission
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Facilities and Activities
Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya offers first class facilities and activities to the students. It also follows a marvellous educational method and make their students to improve their skills and knowledge as per industry standards. The college provides Library, Hostel, Seminar Halls and Auditorium to name some.
Regular projects, workshops, seminars, cultural programmes are also conducted for the overall development of the student.