Sri Arvind Mahila College is a women’s college established in the year 1960. It is a private college named after famous Indian philosopher Sant Arvindo Ghosh. The college is affiliated to Magadh University. It has also been accredited by NAAC and is approved by UGC. The college offers undergraduate courses in the field of Commerce, Science, Arts along with vocational & add-on courses. It aims at empowering the female section of the society by providing quality education
Sri Arvind Mahila College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1960 | Private|
|Courses Offered||UG & Career oriented courses|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
Sri Arvind Mahila College Courses
The college imparts Honours degree and vocational courses along with add-on courses. The following table shows the course details in brief:
Read more: Sri Arvind Mahila College Courses and Fees
Sri Arvind Mahila College Admission
Admission to the B.A., B.Com, and B.Sc. courses is done on the basis of marks obtained in Intermediate or 10+2 examinations.
For admission to BBM and BCA, candidates need to appear in an entrance exam conducted by the college followed by an interview. The merit list is prepared based on the Entrance test score & Interview.
Selection of candidates to the Certificate/Diploma/Advanced Diploma courses is done through an external examination or Personality test
How to Apply?
- Visit the office of the college
- Collect the application form along with the information bulletin
- Make a payment of INR 450 through Bank challan or INR 500 through DD drawn in favor of the “Principal, Sri. Arvind Mahila College
- Fill in the form carefully
- Send the duly filled form to the college in person or by post
Read more: Sri Arvind Mahila College Admission
Sri Arvind Mahila College Facilities
- Library: A library is present inside the campus with a well-furnished reading room. There is also a central library. Both of the libraries have a good collection of textbooks, reference books, newspapers & journals
- Computer Labs: Two well-furnished computer rooms are available with a wide range of computers, printers, scanners, projector & broadband connectivity.
- Hostel: Hostel is provided to students with all the necessary facilities and a healthy environment. There is proper sanitation, security, and entertainment facilities for a safe, comfortable & enjoyable living
- Canteen: There is a canteen inside the campus which serves tea, coffee, snacks, cold drinks during the office hours
Read more: Sri Arvind Mahila College Hostel
Sri Arvind Mahila College FAQs
Ques. How are the faculties at Sri Arvind Mahila College?
Ques. Are there any placements at Sri Arvind Mahila College?
Ques. How are the accommodation facilities at Sri Arvind Mahila College?
Ques. Are sports facilities available at Sri Arvind Mahila College?
Ques. How much attendance is mandatory at Sri Arvind Mahila College?