Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain Evening College (SBMJC) VV Puram Campus Admission 2020: Registration, Selection Criteria, Dates
Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College Evening (SBMJC) is a flagship institute of Jain Group of Institutions located in VV Puram, Bangalore. The college offers courses at the pre-university level. SBMJC, Bangalore is affiliated to Bangalore University and accredited by NAAC.
- One of the popular courses of the college is PUC (Pre-University Course), offered in Science and Commerce stream.
- Admissions are done on merit and subject to availability of seats.
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates through official notification displayed on the college website.
- Candidates can apply in both offline and online mode.
Read about SBMJC Bangalore Courses & Fee
Admission Highlights of SBMJC Bangalore 2020
|Name of the Institute||Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College (Evening)|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based|
|Application Mode||Online and offline|
SBMJC Bangalore PUC Admission 2020
|Duration of Program ||2 Year|
|Type of Program||Full-Time |
|Number of Specializations||2|
Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College offers Pre-University Course (PUC) with a number of subject combinations in Science and Commerce stream. The course is affiliated to Pre University Karnataka Board and the duration of the PUC course is two years.
Eligibility: Candidates who have passed SSLC/ICSE/CBSE or equivalent are eligible for PUC admission.
Selection Process: Admissions are direct based on merit and availability of seats.
- Science stream candidates will study Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with any of the three: Biology/ Computer Science or Electronics as an optional subject.
- Commerce stream candidates will have Accounts and Business Studies as compulsory subjects with Mathematics/Statistics/ Economics and Computer Science as optional subjects.
- The applications are invited in the month of November through an official notification on the Bangalore University website.
- The university will display the names of candidates through merit list and admissions would be finalized once the candidate pays the requisite fees.
SBMJC Bangalore How to Apply?
Applications for admission to Jain College, V V Puram Campus can be obtained from the Campus office.
The duly filled application form along with the required documents will be submitted at VV Puram Campus Office only.
Documents Required to be submitted
- SSLC or equivalent marks card – original and attested photocopy
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended - original
- Conduct Certificate – original
- Caste certificate – original and attested photocopy
- Two colored copies of photographs – each of stamp size and passport size
Scholarships will also be awarded to students with outstanding ability, potential, and achievements.
Ques. What is the selection criterion for PUC programs offered by SBMJC?
Ans. Admission to PUC programs will be granted solely on the basis of 10+2 level marks. The institute will publish a merit list after the admission process is over. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the Fees in order to confirm the application.
Ques. When SBMJC V V Puram PUC program application forms will be released?
Ans. SBMJC VV Puram PUC program application forms are released in the month ofJune.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College