Basaveshwara college of commerce, arts and science, Banglore was established in 1982 and it was reaccredited by NAAC with B grade. The institute had a vision of imparting the quality education at a moderate cost so as to promote learning speciaaly among the less fortunate children of the neighbouring villages and semi-urban areas. The campus of the college is located at the central location
- The college is committed to the holistic growth of students and scholastic education is supported with co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
- The college has augmented the laboratory facilities adequately with the funds obtained from UGC
Vision and Mission:
- To promote cultural harmony
- To provide a value-based education
- Basaveshwara College of Commerce, Arts, & science, Rajajinagar
- Basaveshwara B.Ed. College, Vijayanagar
- Basaveshwara Degree College, Vijayanagar
- Basaveshwara Pre-University College, Rajajinagar
- Basaveshwara Pre-University College, Vijayanagar
- Basaveshwara Boys' High School, Rajajinagar
- Basaveshwara Girls' High School, Rajajinagar
- Basaveshwara High School, Vijayanagar
- Basaveshwara High School, Mahalakshmipuram
- Basaveshwara Middle School, Rajajinagar, Bangalor.
- Basaveshwara Primary School, Rajajinagar
- Basaveshwara Higher Primary School, Mahalakshmipura
- Basaveshwara Nursery School, Rajajinagar
- Department of Kannada
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of English
- Department of Commerce
- Department of History
- Department of Economics
- Department of Political science
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Electronics
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Enviromental Science
National Service Scheme:
A unit of the Bangalore University NSS is established in our college also. The committed volunteers engage themselves in socially productive useful work
National Cadet Corps:
Each year the College facilitates a number of students to join the NCC. Both boys and girls attend various camps and training programmes conducted by the different units to which they are attached
- The library has more than 21000 books
- It subscribes to various journals, magazines and periodicals
Scholarships and Freeships:
- Government of India Scholarship For SC/ST students.
- Government of Karanataka Post Metric Scholarship.
- Government of Karanataka Sanchi Honnamma Scholarship.
- Physically Handicapped Schoarship.
- Defence Scholarship.
- Financial Assistance for education to the needs of Beedi/Cine/Fire workers.
- Government of Karanataka Labour welfare Board Scholarship.
- Poor Meritorious Scholarship from Students Welfare Fund.
- Fee Concession for Backward Class Students with income below Rs.11,000/- p.a.
- The Rashtriya Sanskrit Samsthan Scholarship is available for students studying Sanskrit as a language.
- UGC Scholarships for SC/ST meritorious students is disbursed