- Wilson college B.Com admission 2020 is still going on. The candidates can still apply for B.Com and Wilson College has released its 3rd merit list for B.Com (Commerce) on August 24, 2020.
- The Wilson College has released its 4th merit list for BA admissions on August 24, 2020.
- Pre admissions for Wilson College at Mumbai University are over. The last date to fill the application form was October 1, 2020.
Wilson College Mumbai Admission 2020
|Opening of B.Com application forms||September 3, 2020|
|Declaration of BA 4th merit list||August 24, 2020|
|Declaration of B.Com.(Commerce) 3rd merit list ||September 21, 2020|
|Filling of application forms for Pre Admission to Mumbai University||July 7, 2020|
|Last date to fill application forms for Pre Admission to Mumbai University||October 10, 2020|
Wilson College Mumbai, one of the oldest colleges in India, established in 1832 by Scottish missionary Rev. John Wilson. The college offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the discipline of Arts, Management and Science. One of the unique features of the college is its building which is built in Gothic Architecture Style. Applicants must fill both the forms of the common portal of the University of Mumbai as well as to the official website of Wilson College.
Wilson College Mumbai Highlights
|Affiliation||University of Mumbai|
|Accreditations||NAAC ‘A’ Grade|
|Courses||UG and PG|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Wilson College Mumbai Courses
At the Undergraduate level, Wilson College offers various courses under the discipline of Arts and Science along with some unaided courses such as Bachelor's in Mass Media and Communication, Management Studies, Information and Technology, and B.Com. in Accounts and Finance. At the postgraduate level, the college offers M.Sc. in Chemistry, Microbiology, Zoology, and IT. Wilson College offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in following streams
|Department of Arts||Department of Science||Department of Commerce|
Read More Wilson College Mumbai Courses and Fees
Wilson College Mumbai Admissions
To apply for admission, the candidates must visit the Mumbai University’s Admission Portal and follow the given steps:
- Visit the University’s website.
- Register and create login credentials.
- Proceed to fill the form.
- Enter the mandatory details.
- Followed by details regarding one’s Academic qualifications
- Select the program.
- Select the college.
- Pay application fees.
- Take a printout of the completed form.
- Submit the form online.
Note: Take a printout of the form and submit it to the college along with the necessary enclosures.
Read More Wilson College Mumbai Admissions
Wilson College Mumbai Placement
- Pre-Placement meet: An imperative forum on campus to make the students aware of the organization in terms of its business, relevant job profile, future, career growth prospects and the remuneration offered.
- Registration by students: Interested students must register with the company representatives on the spot after the pre-placement talk.
- Selection Process as per Company directives: Students undergo the relevant procedures followed by companies such as technical test, group discussion and personal HR interview and final interview.
- Short-listing of students: An email of short-listed students to be provided to the placement committee and the relevant students are informed -accordingly. Companies may also mark a copy of the information to the selected students.
Frequent Recruiters are
A few of the many companies who have approached Wilson College for its focused and dynamic students over the years: KPMG India, India Bulls, Aviva India, Wipro, Times Now, Alchemist India, Kotak Securities, Biocon Ltd, Balaji Telefilms, ACC Ltd., Protiviti Consulting Pvt. Ltd., Miles Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Forex India, Accenture and Mahindra Satyam
Read More Wilson College Mumbai Placements
Wilson College Mumbai Facility
- Library: At present, it holds approximately 73,000 books and has a staff of eleven members. To help the students find the books easily, the library is equipped with a computer which contains information about the location of books. Students can find the books if they enter the name of the author, the book or the theme. The library can accommodate more than 100 students at a time.
- Hostel: Wilson College runs three hostels to provide accommodation for its students. St. Andrew's House is one of the two boy's Hostels run by the College, and was established in 1961. There are 21 double rooms and 11 single rooms in the hostel. Since 1984, St. Andrews House has organized an annual mini-marathon. Sandton is an exclusive inter-hostel Road race for undergraduate hostelites.
- Chapel: The Wilson College Chapel is open during the college hours for private prayer and meditation. Short prayer services that include Hymns and Bible reading are conducted every day during the morning and the afternoon recess in the Chapel.
- Civil Service Center: The Civil Service Study Centre is located in the Saint Andrew's House and provides a platform for those students of Wilson College whose interest lies in joining the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and Indian Police Service (IPS).
- Wilson Gymkhana: Wilson College has its own Gymkhana, with a wide range of facilities for indoor and outdoor sports. These include Athletics, Football, Cricket, Rugby, Hockey, Badminton, Weight Lifting, Boxing, Gymnastics, Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess etc. Founded by former Principal, Dr. Dugald Mackichan on 17 March 1910 it is located on Marine Drive alongside popular Gymkhanas like the Hindu Gymkhana and Islam Gymkhana.
- Canteen: The canteen is a favorite spot for students to gather in between classes and in free college hours. A good variety of food is available in the canteen for both staff and students. The Wilson College Canteen's Samosa Sambhar was given an excellent rating in Mumbai by the Mumbai Mirror.
Wilson College Mumbai Faculty
Name: Prof. Anna Nikalje
- Designation: Principal, Secretary of the Board of Management
Name Mr. Prem Masih
- Designation: Hon. Secretary John Wilson Education Society
Name: Rt. Rev. Prakash Patole
- Designation: Bishop Bombay Diocese, Chairman Board of Management Wilson College
Name: DR. Zuleika Homvazir
- Designation: Member of Board of Management, Wilson College
Name: Mr. Alwah Masih
- Designation: Member of Board of Management, Wilson College