The Thakur College of Engineering & Technology (TCET) was established in academic year 2001.
- The college is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Govt. of Maharashtra and is affiliated to the University Of Mumbai (UOM).
- It’s objective of providing quality technical education in tune with international standards and contemporary global requirements.
- All the courses at the U.G. level that are eligible for accreditation are accredited by NBA.
- Institute is located in the western suburbs of city at Thakur Village, Kandivali (E), Mumbai. It is well connected by western express highway, western railway and the domestic airport.
Thakur College of Engineering and Technology will excel in technical education to become an internationally renowned premier Institute of engineering and technology.
- TCET has an enviable record in placement of students.
- Today the placement record of student has achieved its height of excellence amongst the affiliated engineering colleges of University of Mumbai.
Salary Package Max.
Salary Package Min.
- NSS is one of the aided extra-curricular activities conducted by the University of Mumbai
- Youth Empowerment
- Women Empowerment
- Multicon-W 2014
- IC The Future-Project Exhibition
- Wakopedia Seminar March 2014
- Technical Paper Presentation Seminar
- WEBZINE, EZINE Competition for students
- Capacity of 25000 books with subject wise and collection of CDs/DVDs.
- 24 PCs connected on LAN with 4mbps to access e-resources.
- 128 general capacity of seating.
- A well maintained and highly equipped lab for students.
- TCET's Zephyr'13 Technical Festival
- Farewell to final year students
- Annual Inter Collegiate cultural festival-SOJOURN'13
- Annual Inter-collegiate sports festival-ENERTIA'13.