Institute of Open and Distance Education, Barkatullah University was established in year 1975 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. It offers various UG, PG and Diploma Courses in BA, B.Com, BBA, MA (Political Science, Sociology, Economics, Hindi Literature, English Literature), B.L.I.Sc., M.L.I.Sc., PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling, Personnel Management, Marketing Management, Finance & Tax Management and Computer Applications.
- Admission in Barkatullah University Distance Education is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- For BA, B.Com, B.Com (Computer), candidate with 10+2 examination from a recognized board is eligible for admission.
- For B.L.I.Sc, MA, M.L.I.Sc., PG Diploma, candidate with graduation degree from recognized university is eligible for admission.
- IODE follows three steps for admission process, which are candidate must login to State Bank of India, fill the registration form/letter and send the required documents to given email id.
- Send the scanned copy of registration letter, photo & signature, mark sheets and fee receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlight Table of Barkatullah University Distance Education
|Name of Institute||Institute of Open and Distance Education, Barkatullah University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Admission||Merit-Based|