Cheran College of Arts and Health Sciences was established in 1991. It is a private college located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. The college has been approved by INC and AICTE. It is affiliated to Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
The college offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of arts and health sciences. Admissions at Cheran College of Arts and Health Sciences to these courses are conducted every year.
The institute was established with the aim of providing a transformative educational experience to its students by making the use of new and innovative strategies and techniques.
Cheran College of Arts and Health Sciences Highlights
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Cheran College of Arts and Health Sciences Educational Institutions
- Cheran’s Institute of Health Science, Coimbatore
- SMS College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
- Cheran College for Women, Tirupur
- Cheran’s College of Health Science, Kangeyam
- CG Institute of Management Studies
- Cheran Institute of Management
Cheran College of Arts and Health Sciences Courses
B.Pharm, BPT, BA, B.Sc., B.Com, BBA
Eligibility- The candidate should have passed 12th standard from a recognized university.
MCA, M.Pharm, M.Sc, MPT, M.Com, MBA, MSW, MJMC
Eligibility- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
For more information on Cheran College of Arts and Health Sciences Courses and Fee Structure, click here.
Cheran College of Arts and Health Sciences Placements
The students from Cheran College of Arts and Health Sciences have been placed in many reputed hospitals, fitness centers, and clinics. Various job opportunities are available for those students who opt for the nursing programme. They can work in various medical preventive institutions such as hospitals, ethical committees and non-governmental organizations.
Top recruiters include Apollo Pharmacy, N.G. Hospitals Pvt. Ltd., PSG Hospitals, Maverick Nursing, and Rehabilitation Centre, HDFC Bank, Biocon, Ganga Hospital, One Care Medical Centre, etc.
For more information on Cheran College of Arts and Health Sciences Placements, click here.
Cheran College of Arts and Health Sciences Salient Features
- The college has a training programme with foreign universities.
- Wi-fi enabled campus with e-learning and multimedia usage.
- Sign-ups with international universities and colleges.
- International summer exchange programme during the final year of study.
- The college provides real-time mentoring by industry experts in the concerned field of study.
- The college labs are well-equipped with embedded, DSP and modern amenities.
- Educational loans are facilitated for the needy.