Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology (CCET), was established in 1959 is under the administrative control of the Chandigarh Administration and is affiliated to Punjab University for its degree courses and Punjab State Board of Technical Education for its Diploma courses.
- Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh (CCET), formerly known as Central Polytechnic Chandigarh (CPC), (which offered Diploma Courses in Engineering).
- The college campus extends over an area of 46 acres (190,000 m2) of land situated close to Shivalik ranges and Sukhna Lake.
- The campus is divided into zones like administration blocks for Degree & Diploma stream, and hostels and residential complex for faculty & staff.
Apratim – Techno Cultural Fest: It is the National Level Annual Techno-cultural fest. The fest includes literary, technical as well as cultural events.
- IT Club: The IT club is related to everything which is concerning Information and Technology.
- Compulect Club: The club is for CSE and EECE streams. Activities like Puzzle-O-mania and Scavengers Hunt.
- IETE (Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers): It is a student chapter which is actively participating by organizing various programs include Technical Paper Presentation, Declamation, Project Presentation etc.
- ISTE (Indian Society for Technical Education): It is also a student chapter. The society is providing a sound background to all the students of college in both fields (Technical & Cultural).
- Speaker’s Club
- Dance and Dramatics Club
- Fine Arts Club
- Music Club
- Editorial Club
- SAE Club
- Library: Institute Library has a well-stocked Library with a collection of approximately 12079 books. Library is using software “ALICE FOR WINDOW.” Library has subscription of 13 newspapers in English, Hindi and Punjabi languages also library subscribed 18 magazines to keep the students and staff updated.
- Computer Facities: The College has a consortium of well-equipped computational Labs, Computer Centre & six laboratories having more than 400 Pentium based computers. High Speed Internet connection of 2 Mbps (1:1) via a lease line is
- Hostels: CCET campus provide hostels for both boys and girls with all home facilities along with table tennis room and bad minton courts.
- Auditorium: CCET’s Auditorium forms an integral part of college building. It is air-conditioned.
- Merit Scholarships
- Government Necessitous Scholarships
- Chandigarh Union Territory Merit-cum-Means Scholarships
- Free Education for Meritorius Scheduled Castes and other Backward Classes students
- Merit-cum means based scholarship to minority Communities