Gateway Institute of Hotel Management (GIHM) offers management focused together with practical – based hospitality education and training programmes as demanded by the hotel industry. GIHM is committed to contemporary and practical international hospitality education with an emphasis on both theoretical and practical learning, GIHM is global in its outlook; hence, we understand and value the local need while assuring the quality of disciplined work culture. GIHM falls under the flagship of Gateway Education, Sonepat.
In affiliation with the State University, DCRUST- Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal, Sonipat (Haryana) India, the institute offers 04-year BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management) to the students wanting to make their career in Hospitality, Tourism and Service industry.
GIHM Course and Eligibility
GIHM offers 4 years full-time regular Bachelors in Home Management (BHM) with a sanctioned intake of 60 per batch with practical hands-on training in hotel operations and management.
Pass 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate for GC (general category) and pass marks for SC/ST from any stream from a recognized board or its equivalent qualification with English as one of the compulsory subjects.
Why Choose GIHM?
- Aiming for Global Excellence in Hospitality Education
- GIHM assures you job opportunities. During the student’s stay at GIHM, they will attend several sessions on developing interpersonal skills, inspirational lectures/presentations and interview with major hotel and industry leaders.
- GIHMs excellent industry contacts and on-campus training will make its students employable. Internships are paid and allow you to develop and hone the skills learned in the classroom. The internship officer will provide the students with paid practical training in 3rd and 6th semester either in India/Abroad like France, Malaysia, China, Mauritius, Maldives, Thailand, UAE, Australia or the United States of America.
GIHM Key Features
- Campus located in Peaceful and green environment away from pollution. National & International recognition.
- Credit transfers to partner school in Cyprus (Europe) for higher education.
- On the Job Training. Opportunities for Internships in India & Abroad.
- Students clubs & Activities.
- International qualifications on offer (optional).
- Full and smart uniforms provided.
- Industry familiarization trips.
- Well stocked library.
- Computer lab with uninterrupted access.
- Fully equipped practical kitchen.
- Well- designed demo restaurant and Cafeteria.
- Conference Room and Locker facilities.
- Spacious playgrounds and parking.
- All the labs are at a standard platform with the best trends and designs. Students work with the best equipment and food materials. An introduction to all the major food groups including bakery & confectionary is done at the institute itself.