Veerammal Engineering College (VEC) Dindigul, established in 2009 offers Bachelor of Engineering and a Masters of Engineering degree in various fields. The college is affiliated to Anna University and all its courses are approved by AICTE.
Veerammal Engineering College Highlights
|Affiliated with||Anna University|
|Types of Programs||UG (4) and PG (4)|
|Application Mode||Online |
Veerammal Engineering Courses
Course 1: Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
- Duration: 4 years
- Specialization: Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Course 2: Masters of Engineering (M.E.)
- Duration: 2 years
- Specialization: Structural Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Applied Electronics Engineering, Power Electronics, and Drives.
Read More Veerammal Engineering College Course and Fees
Veerammal Engineering College Admissions
Admission to the First Year of B.E. Courses and Lateral Entry
- As per the norms of AICTE, New Delhi and As per the Norms of Government of Tamilnadu.
- Applicants have to apply online through the College website.
- Admissions is purely based on Merit bases in the last qualifying exam.
- College releases the tentative cutoff list for various courses.
Read More Veerammal Engineering College Admissions
Veerammal Engineering College Placements
The Placement & Training Cell functions with the primary aim of placing students in top-notch companies even before they have completed their courses. The Placement & Training cell goes all out to train the students to meet the high industry expectations. As a part of the curriculum, the training arrangements are made for the students throughout the year until they get the offer. We Organize the 'Intensive training' with prominent corporate trainers from Chennai, Bangalore, and Coimbatore. The training Modules are
|Communication Introduction to Aptitude Purpose-driven Carrier||Communication Aptitude Training Career growth in Technology||Communication Aptitude Training Group Discussion, Role play, and Public Speaking||Communication Group Discussion Role Play Interview Training with HR people from Industry.|
Read More Veerammal Engineering College Placements
Veerammal Engineering College Facilities
- NSS (National Service Scheme)