Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies Admission 2020: B.A.L.L.B. Admissions, Cut Off
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies (MAIMS) was established in 2003 in New Delhi. It is an initiative of Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society. The Institute is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and is regulated by its norms. Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies offers Bachelor’s Courses in B.Com. (Honors), B.A. (Economics Honors), BBA, BJMC, and B.A. + LL.B.
- Candidates may apply for admission to various courses online through an application form available at the GGSIP University official website.
- Applicants to B.Com., BBA. B.A., BJMC and B.A. + LL.B. courses must have passed the 10+2 examination.
- Candidates applying for UG programs need to appear for University level IPU-CET entrance exam to be eligible for admission to the courses.
- The entrance exam qualified candidates will have to register for admission to MAIMS separately.
- At the time of admission, candidates will get relaxation of 5% marks in qualifying examination marks.
- Final selection will be based on the counselling process conducted by the Institute.
Check Here: MAIMS New Delhi Courses & Fee
MAIMS New Delhi Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of the Institute||Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based/Merit-based|
|Name of Entrance||IPU-CET 2020|
Top Courses Eligibility & Detailed Fees
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies UG Admission 2020
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies offers 3-year full-time courses which are as follows:
- 5-year integrated B.A.+ LL.B.
MAIMS New Delhi UG Eligibility:
The minimum eligibility to apply for any of these courses is having passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
MAIMS New Delhi UG Selection Process:
Selection to all the undergraduate courses is based on the university level entrance exam (IPU-CET). Candidates can apply only based on the entrance exam results. There is also a direct entry for UG courses under management quota.
- The minimum age limit to apply for the courses is 17-year and the maximum age limit is 21-year.
- Institute reserves 10% seats for the management quota candidates and 27% seats for the Delhi OBC category candidates.
How to Apply for MAIMS New Delhi?
Eligible candidates seeking to apply for UG programs offered by the MAIMS will have to fill an online application form for admissions. The application process is common to the courses offered as follows:
- Visit the official website of GGSIP University to register for the entrance exam for admission.
- Duly fill the application form and add the necessary details.
- The cost of application form is INR 1000 which can only be remitted online.
- Candidates will be required to appear in IPU-CET on a given date.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the official website.
- Upon declaration of result and merit list, applicants may apply for admission to Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for further admission process consisting of physical counselling.
- Candidates will be required to visit the institute for document verification and for the payment of tuition-fee.
- Documents to be brought for evaluation are as follows:
- Metric (10th) Mark sheets
- (10+2) HSC Mark sheets
- IPU-CET Entrance exam scorecard
- Migration certificate
- Character Certificate
- Proof of date of birth
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College