St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS), Ahmedabad is a premier and one of the known colleges in Ahmedabad and Gujarat for Management. SKIPS is awarded “Excellence in Management Education” in 2020 by TOI and received the Platinum rating “High Industry Linkage” in the AICTE-CII Survey 2019. The institute has also achieved “Best Placement Records in Management” by Times of India in 2019. It offers a full-time AICTE-approved PGDM program with dual specialization in Marketing, Finance, International Business, Human Resource Management, Operations and Information Technology for aspiring entrepreneurs and managers. SKIPS is known best for its 100% placement and Internship assistance. The highest salary package offered amounts to INR 10 LPA and the average package amounts to INR 4.5 LPA. The institute has tie-up with more than 403 recruiters for its placement process.
Latest Update: SKIPS will conduct its GDPI session on January 21, 2020, in Ahmedabad.
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2008 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA|
|Popular Courses||PGDM/ MBA|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 500|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based + Entrance Test|
|Top Recruiters||HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ITC, Colgate, Nestle,TCS, Berger, Asian Paints, LG Electronics, Byjus, FlipKart, Adani Wilmar, S&P Global, Zydus Cadila|
|Campus Area||50,000 Sq. ft. build-up area|
|Facilities Available||Library, Computer Lab, Well furnished classrooms, seminar hall, Medical rooms, Tutorial rooms, Canteen, Auditorium, Sports, WIFI campus, etc|
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Awards and Rankings
- Awarded for “Industry Exposure” by Times of India, 2019
- Awarded as “Best Placement Record” by Times of India, 2018
- Awarded as “Fastest Growing B-School” by Times of India, 2017
- Awarded as “Most Admired Business School” by APS research and media, 2017
- Secured 5th Position among Top B-School in India for Industry Exposure by Higher Education Review, 2017
- Higher Education Review Ranked in Top 20 B-School for Excellent Faculty, 2015
- Awarded grade ‘A’ in Gujarat and grade ‘B’ in India by CARE ratings.
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Courses
Admission to St Kabir Institute of Professional Studies is entrance-based. As per the basic eligibility criteria, candidates holding a graduation degree can apply to the PGDM program of the Institute. The quick facts around the admission process of St Kabir Institute of Professional Studies are mentioned below:
Course 1: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Specialization: Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance, International Business, Operations and Information Technology.
- Graduate with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in any discipline.
- Obtained a valid score in CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT.
- Fees: INR 2,37,150 per year
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and go to ‘Apply Now’.
Step 2: Register yourself with a valid email id and contact number.
Step 3: Fill the application form with all the required details.
Step 4: Pay the application fee of INR 500 via online mode (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Transfer).
Step 5: Click on ‘Submit.’
- Candidates are shortlisted based on scores in the entrance exam, educational record, screening process (aptitude test followed by a GDPI round) and record in sports, extra-curricular activities and gender diversity.
- Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of GD and PI.
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Placement
St Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS), Ahmedabad is among the well-known Management colleges in Gujarat. It provides full assistance for placements and internships to the students. The institute achieved “Best Placement Records in Management” by Times of India in 2018 & 2019. It invites some of the leading companies from various sectors to conduct interviews for PGDM/ MBA students every year. Below mentioned are some highlights related to SKIPS placements:
- Corporate Tie-ups: 403
- Highest Package: INR 10 LPA
- Average Package: INR 4.5 LPA
- Placement & Internships: 100
- Top Recruiters: HDFC Bank, Indusind Bank, Federal Bank, ICICI Bank, Capital First, Finserv, Indiabulls, Glenmark, Kellogg’s, ITC Ltd., Nestle, BYJU’s Learning App, Tech Mahindra, Blue Dart, TATA Consultancy Services, etc.
Tie-ups of SKIPS with Top Companies
|Sector/ Industry||No. of Tie-ups||Top Companies|
|Financial Services||80||ICICI Securities, Indiabulls|
|Manufacturing||61||Adani, Berger, Asian Paints|
|FMCG/ Retail||52||Kellogg's, Nestle, Cadbury, Britannia|
|E-commerce||45||Byjus, Naukri.com, Paytm, FlipKart|
|Consultancy||35||Tech Mahindra, TCS|
|IT||33||Reelo Technologies, Microinks, Spectra, Evosys|
|Banking||16||HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Bank|
|Media||16||TOI, CNBC, Divya Bhaskar, My FM|
|Others||15||IFFCO, Audi, Jaro Education|
|Pharma||14||Zydus Cadila, Planet Health, Alembic|
|Hospitality||11||Ramada, ITC, Club Mahindra, Radisson Blu|
|Telecom||10||TATA, Vodafone, Airtel, Reliance, MTS|
Check: SKIPS Ahmedabad Placement
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Facilities
SKIPS Ahmedabad has a well laid out campus with modern teaching well equipped with state of the art infrastructure and facilities. Listed below are the details for same:
- AC Classrooms
- WiFi Facility
- Computer Lab
- Spacious Auditorium
- Well Stocked Library
- Indoor and Outdoor Games
- Seminar Halls and Common Rooms
- Language Lab
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Faculty
SKIPS has a diverse faculty of highly qualified and accomplished individuals. They are the most distinguished scholars, who constantly do research in their respective fields. The entire faculty is extremely experienced and well versed in their subject matters. The institute has a total of 13 full-time faculty members and 8 resource faculty.
Check: SKIPS Ahmedabad Faculty
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies FAQs
Ques. What is the selection weightage criteria of SKIPS Ahmedabad?
Ans. The applicant will be shortlisted based on the general rank figured. The selection weightage criteria of SKIPS Ahmedabad are as follows:
|Score of Entrance Test||35%|
|Group Discussion/ Personal Interview||45%|
|Sports/ Extracurricular activities/ Gender diversity||5%|
Ques. Is the registration fee refundable at SKIPS Ahmedabad?
Ans. No, the registration fee (cost of the application form) is non-refundable at SKIPS Ahmedabad. Once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Ques. How can I contact in case of any query at SKIPS Ahmedabad?
Ans. In case of any query you may please write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit to the address given below:
St. Kabir Institute Of Professional Studies,
Nr SAL Hospital, Off Drive-in Road,
Ahmedabad 380054, India
Contact No. (079) 69000072