St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies is awarded as “Best Placement Record” by Times of India 2019 and awarded for “Industry Exposure” by Times of India 2019. SKIPS is known best for its 100% placement offers. The highest salary package offered amounts to INR 10 LPA. The institute assures placement opportunities to students. SKIPS is famous for its MBA/ PGDM program. SKIPS Ahmedabad offers a postgraduate diploma in the discipline of Management.
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies (SKIPS) was established, under the aegis of St. Kabir Group of Educational Institutes which has its presence since 1985.
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2008 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA|
|Popular Courses||PGDM/ MBA|
|Courses Offered||1 Course across 6 streams|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based + Entrance Test|
|Top Recruiters||Federal Bank, ICICI Bank, Capital First, Finserv, Indiabulls, Glenmark, Kellogg’s, ITC Ltd.|
- 34 years in Education
- 5 Educational Institutes
- 6,500 Students
- 500 Academicians
- 9,000 Alumni
|Campus Area||50,000 Sq. ft. build-up area|
|Facilities Available||Library, Auditorium, Sports, Labs|
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Awards and Rankings
- Awarded as “Best Placement Record” by Times of India 2018.
- Awarded as “Fastest Growing B-School” by Times of India 2017.
- Awarded as “Most Admired Business School” by APS research and media 2017
- Top B-School for Industry Exposure by Higher Education Review 2017
- Ranked in Top 20 B-School for Excellent Faculty 2015.
- Awarded grade ‘A’ in Gujarat.
- Awarded grade ‘B’ in India by CARE ratings.
SKIPS Ahmedabad International Collaborations
SKIPS has entered into the collaboration with Foreign Universities/ Colleges where students engage themselves globally and gain academic/ professional exposure through cross border learning, academic research and learning upgraded curriculum. The association with foreign university includes:
- International Institute of Business and Networking (IIBN) Business School - St. Petersburg, Russia
- Charted Insurance Institute (CII) - UK
- Ajman University, Ajman - UAE
- Aberdeen University - UK
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Courses
SKIPS Ahmedabad offers PG Diploma program in the discipline of Management. Listed below are the details for same:
Course 1: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Specialization: Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance, International Business, Operations and Information Technology.
- Graduate with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in any discipline.
- Obtained a valid score in CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT.
- Fees: INR 237150 per year
Check: SKIPS Ahmedabad Courses and Fees
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and go to ‘Apply Now’.
Step 2: Register yourself with a valid email id and contact number.
Step 3: Fill the application form with all the required details.
Step 4: Pay the application fee via online mode (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Transfer).
Step 5: Click on ‘Submit.’
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) - Read more
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) - Read more
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) - Read more
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) - Read more
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) - Read more
- AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) - Read more
- Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of GD and PI.
Latest: GD+PI will be held on 27, February 2020.
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Placement
The placement cell at SKIPS Ahmedabad provides special training to students for profile enhancement program where students are supported to clear various certifications like Google certification, Hootsuite certification, Social media certification for Digital Marketing, focused examinations like IRDA for insurance, certificate from Association of Mutual Fund in India (AMFI) for Mutual Fund, certificate from National institute of Security Market (NISM). The students are equipped to put their best foot forward during the campus placement interviews through various activities and initiatives at SKIPS. Placement highlights of the institute are as follows:
- Placement Ratio: 100%
- No. of Companies Visited: 396
- Highest Package: INR 10 LPA
- Average Package: INR 4.50 LPA
- Top Recruiters: HDFC Bank, Indusind Bank, Federal Bank, ICICI Bank, Capital First, Finserv, Indiabulls, Glenmark, Kellogg’s, ITC Ltd., Nestle, BYJU’s Learning App, Tech Mahindra, Blue Dart, TATA Consultancy Services, etc.
Check: SKIPS Ahmedabad Placement
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Facilities
SKIPS Ahmedabad has a well laid out campus with modern teaching well equipped with state of the art infrastructure and facilities. Listed below are the details for same:
- AC Classrooms
- WiFi Facility
- Computer Lab
- Spacious Auditorium
- Well Stocked Library
- Indoor and Outdoor Games
- Seminar Halls and Common Rooms
- Language Lab
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies Faculty
Given below are the details of the faculty of SKIPS Ahmedabad:
Dr. R.K. Balyan
- Qualification: Ph.D, M.B.A., MPM, PGDBA, M.A., LLB, B.E
- Work Experience: 21 years in Industry and 23 years in academics
- Area of Interest: HRM, Marketing and Operations
Dr. Gurpreet Singh R. Arora
- Qualification: Ph.D, M.Phil, MA (Economics), DIM
- Work Experience: 19 years
- Area of Interest: Managerial Economics, Macro Economics and Business Environment
Dr. Rajesh Ganatra
- Qualification: Ph.D., UGC NET, M.Com
- Work Experience: 1 year in Industry and 13 years in academics
- Area of Interest: Accountancy, Banking, Corporate Taxation, and Financial Planning, Corporate Finance, Laws & International Business.
- Qualification: Ph.D, M.Com (Gold Medalist), MBA
- Work Experience: 12 years in academics and 2 years in industry
- Area of Interest: Cost and Financial Accounting, Financial Management and Management Accounting
Dr. Nirav Halvadia
- Qualification: Ph.D., NET, MBA (Marketing), BE (IT)
- Work Experience: 11.5 years in Academics and 6 months in Industry
- Area of Interest: Services Marketing, Business Analytics, Information Systems, Research Methodology
Dr. Vaishali Trivedi
- Qualification: Ph.D, JRF-NET, SET, MBA
- Work Experience: 7 years in academics
- Area of Interest: Marketing management, Service Marketing, HRM, Recruitment and Selection
Dr. Anumeha Mathur
- Qualification: Ph.D (Pursuing), M.B.A (Marketing)
- Work Experience: 2 years in Industry and 14 years in academics
- Area of Interest: Advertising and Branding
Check: SKIPS Ahmedabad Faculty
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies FAQs
Ques. What is the selection weightage criteria of SKIPS Ahmedabad?
Ans. The applicant will be shortlisted based on the general rank figured. The selection weightage criteria of SKIPS Ahmedabad are as follows:
|Score of Entrance Test||35%|
|Group Discussion/ Personal Interview||45%|
|Sports/ Extracurricular activities/ Gender diversity ||5%|
Ques. Is the registration fee refundable?
Ans. No, the registration fee (cost of the application form) is non-refundable. Once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Ques. How can I contact in case of any query?
Ans. In case of any query you may please write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit to the address given below:
St. Kabir Institute Of Professional Studies,
Nr SAL Hospital, Off Drive-in Road,
Ahmedabad 380054, India
Contact No. (079) 69000072