Established in the year 1970, Sri Krishna Medical College is a public college recognised by the Medical Council of India located in Muzaffarpur , Bihar . The college is co-ed and affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University situated in Patna . The college has a peaceful and pleasant ambience of the campus.
The college offers 3 courses for both U.G and P.G and specialisations in the steam of medicine.The courses are M.B.B.S ,M.D and M.S .The College has a massive campus of 170 acres enhancing campus life a lot.
Admissions to the courses are based on NEET examination.
The college has a great infrastructure with all facilities like all medical facilities, recreational area, auditoriums , high tech classrooms, sports facilities, tidy cafeteria and mess and separate hostels. The college has excellent teaching faculty with a count of around 117 teachers . The college has high speed wifi connection in the campus and hostels.
Shri Krishna Medical College - [SKMC], Muzaffarpur Highlights 2021
|Establishment||1970 | public|
|Courses offered||M.B.B.S ,M.D and M.S|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit-based|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG NEET-PG|
|Facilities||Library, Sports, cafeteria, gym ,Wifi, Labs, transport and all medical facilities|
SKMC Muzaffarpur Courses Offered
The courses offered by the Sri Krishna Medical College are :
|M.B.B.S||Duration : 5 Years
Eligibility : The candidate must have passed 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects from a recognised board.
|M.D||Duration : 2 years
Eligibility : The candidate must have an M.B.B.S degree from a recognised institute.
Specialisation: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, General Medicine, Microbiology,Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Radiology, Skin and V.D.
|M.S||Duration : 3 years
Eligibility : The candidate must have M.B.B.S degree from a recognised institute
Read More: SKMC Muzaffarpur Courses & Fee
SKMC Muzaffarpur Admissions
Admissions to all the courses are entrance-based.
Candidates will have to pass in NEET-UG to be admitted to MBBS.
Candidates will have to pass in NEET-PG to be admitted to MD and MS programs.
How to Apply?
- The candidate has to visit the official site of the NEET Examination.
- The candidate has to enter email address and mobile number for registration
- The candidate gets his/her ID and Password sent to the mobile number.
- The candidate has to fill the application form where he/she has to mention personal as well as academic details/Qualification details.
- The candidate has to upload his/her documents and certificates and recent passport size photograph (Note : Maximum 80 Kb size, JPG/JPEG format) and signature (Note : Maximum 80 Kb size, JPG/JPEG format)) signature.
- The candidate has to select city and centre and move to the payment step.
- The candidate has to pay the application fee through online means via debit/credit card or net banking.
- The candidate has to print the form once payment is done.
- The candidate has to appear for the examination and wait for the cut offs merit list and counselling.
The fees structure is as follows :
|OBC, General||3750 INR|
|SC, ST||2750 INR|
|ST, OBC, General, SC||2750 INR|
Read More: SKMC Muzaffarpur Admissions 2021
SKMC Muzaffarpur Placements
The college has a very respectable alumni network.The students from the college get internships and work in establishing private hospitals at high posts.
Read More: SKMC Muzaffarpur Placement
SKMC Muzaffarpur Facilities
Sri Krishna Medical College provides significant facilities considering the all round development of students.
- Library : The college has a general library.
- Hostels : The college has separate hostels for boys and girls. There are a total 4 hostels for boys with a capacity of 400 students and a girls hostel.The rooms are well furnished and quiet for students to concentrate well.
- Canteen : The college provides healthy, hygienic and tasty food.
- Sport : The college promotes sports and has indoor and outdoor sports facilities.The college has 15 acres of play area for outdoor games like Cricket, Football, Volleyball and Tennis.The college also has indoor sport facilities like Badminton, Table Tennis, etc.
- The other facilities include Auditoriums, Transport, high speed wifi, etc.
Read More: SKMC Muzaffarpur Hostels
SKMC Muzaffarpur Faculty
Sri Krishna Medical College has a well experienced faculty with most of the teachers completing their masters and Phds in their respective subjects. The teachers are devoted and helpful.The teaching staff count is more than 117.
Read More: SKMC Muzaffarpur Faculty
SKMC Muzaffarpur FAQs
Ques. What is the location of Sri Krishna Medical College ?
Ques. Does the college have sports facilities ?
Ques. How is the faculty at Sri Krishna Medical College?
Ques. How does the college help students financially ?
Ques. What is the ragging policy of Sri Krishna Medical College?