Vishwa Vishwani Institute of Systems and Management (VVISM) is a Private (Autonomous) Institute located in Hyderabad, Telangana and was established in the year 1998. The institute is affiliated to Osmania University and is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). Courses offered by the Institute are BBA, Integrated MBA, MBA, PGDM, and MCA. Admission to certain courses will be done on the basis of Entrance Exams – TSICET (for MCA) and CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ICET (for MBA).
Check VVISM Courses & Fees
Type of Institute
How to Reach
18.8 KM (from Secunderabad Bus Stop)
18.8 KM (from Secunderabad Railway Station)
74.4 KM (from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad)
VVISM Courses and Admission
VVISM BBA and Integrated MBA Admission
BBA+MBA is a 5 years integrated program approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and is affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad. The Integrated MBA Program launched by Vishwa Vishwani Hyderabad in 2013 is the first of its kind in South India. This course is in line with the Integrated Program in Management - IPM of Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore.
Following are the key advantages of the Integrated MBA Program:
- Ample time for Knowledge and Skill enhancement.
- Foundation becomes so strong that the candidate becomes a ready-made Leadership Product for the Industry.
- Students having Family Business or who have Entrepreneurial Ambitions can take the greatest advantage from this Program.
- There is flexibility to take Exit Route after 3 years, collecting the BBA Degree from Osmania University, which is subject to approval.
- Internationally Recognized Degree which helps the Students to pursue Higher Studies anywhere in the World.
Admissions to BBA and Integrated MBA programs are offered to the candidates with at least 50% marks in 10+2 Examination. Final selections to these programs will be Merit Based.
VVISM MCA, PGDM and MBA Admission
The two-year full-time PGDM Program approved by AICTE offers the best and most rigorous business education in the region. VVSIM provides the tools that a student need to become a dynamic leader while cultivating the analytical thinking that has made Vishwa Vishwani, the area’s number one choice for return on investment and to create successful professionals.
Vishwa Vishwani offers AICTE approved PGDM with Dual Specializations
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resource
- International Business
- Retail Management
Additional Sectorial Concentration:
- Business Analytics
- Pharma Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Healthcare Management
- Pharma MBA (PGDM-Pharma)
The PGDM in Pharma Mangement is a domain specific course which concentrates on preparing the B.Pharmacy/ Biological Science graduates through rigorous fieldwork and academics, for managerial positions in the Pharmaceutical Industry. A management degree in Pharmaceutical domain has become one of the top choices among the students from Pharma/ Biological sciences background who aim to be the leaders in this Segment.
Advantages of pursuing Pharma Management
- It helps the student to be eligible for multiple career options.
- It helps the student to develop Managerial Skills.
- It helps the student in personality development.
- It equips the student with Entrepreneurship Skills, which will be of immense help when they start their own business venture in future
- Analytics MBA (PGDM-Data Analytics)
PGDM Data Analytics imparts essential analytical skills which help research, interpret and transform businesses based on data, no matter which management field one is pursuing – HR, Operations, Marketing, Finance or any other stream. Business Analytics, indispensable in today’s age of Big Data, is an optimal mix of Data Collection, Data Visualization, Data Management, Statistics, Machine Learning, Operations Research, Critical Thinking and, most importantly, the Domain Knowledge. Being an interdisciplinary field, it creates insights and values in ways hitherto unheard of, to – Industry, Government, and others, thereby providing a competitive advantage. Business Analytics and Data Scientists are here to stay and the demand can only increase.
- Agri MBA (PGDM-Agri)
PGDM in Agribusiness Management grooms the students into professional managers for core areas of agribusiness and allied sectors. The Program aims at providing a comprehensive coverage incorporating the foundation, functional and elective courses relevant to management discipline, in general, and agribusiness management, in particular.
- Healthcare MBA (PGDM-Healthcare)
The PGDM in Healthcare Management is designed to provide the understanding of the processes & structures of Healthcare Organizations to enable the students to be more effective managers. This program has an innovative approach whereby the first semester is common to all and the concentration courses start in the second semester. It has a unique market-oriented approach towards curriculum design and course administration. All concentration courses will be taught by professionals having a thorough experience in the healthcare industry.
- FinTech MBA (PGDM-FinTech in collaboration with Times Pro)
The PGDM in Banking & Financial Services is designed to offer in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience through several carefully chiseled modules in each area of Banking and Financial Services. Integrating a mix of both theory and practical experience, the unique action-oriented learning approach helps develop vital business, analytical and leadership skills. The core objective is to develop exceptional leaders, valuable team members and highly effective managers who are better prepared for today’s dynamic workspace.
Candidates having passed Graduation (Relevant Field) with at least 50% marks in aggregate may apply for MCA/ PGDM/ MBA programs.
- Selection to MCA program will be on the basis of scores obtained in TSICET Entrance Exam.
- Admission to PGDM/ MBA program will be on the basis of scores obtained in CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ TSICET Entrance Exam followed by Group Discussions and Personal Interview.
Know more about VVISM Courses & Fees
VVISM offers Placements opportunities to candidates through their Central Placement Cell, a working body which counsels and provides training to the job aspirants before appearing for an interview. ICICI Bank, Infosys, Axis Bank, Indiabulls, HSBC, TATA, Berger, Amul, ITC, and Genpact are among the frequent recruiters.
Get more information on VVISM Placements
- The Most Happening Business School in Hyderabad.
- A+++ Category Business School.
- 27th Ranking Business School in India.
- 3rd Largest Business School in South India.