MKU DDE (Madurai Kamaraj University, Directorate of Distance Education, Madurai) is a state government institute affiliated with Madurai Kamaraj University. Distance Education is an opportunity to learn at the speed, place, and convenience of the learner. At Present, MKU DDE offers various courses at UG and PG levels like BA, BCA, MBA, MCA, and many more.
The Directorate of Distance Education has spread out its wings through 103 Academic Centers in Tamil Nadu, 129 Academic Centers outside the State and 17 Academic Centers overseas. Besides, a host of Training Centers takes care of the training needs of students in the professional and science courses. MKU DDE Admission is done on the basis of marks secured in the last qualifying exam.
MKU DDE Highlights
|Types of Programs | No. of Programs||UG, PG, Diploma, & Certificate Courses | 167|
|Student strength||1.20 lakhs|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
MKU DDE Courses Offered
The university offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. In addition, it also offers PG Diploma, Diploma and certificate courses. The duration of UG and PG courses is different. The table below represents the name of the courses as per
|Level||Name of the Courses|
|Undergraduate||B.A.(Hons), B.Com.(Hons), BBA, B.Lib.I.Sc., BCA, and B.Ed|
|Postgraduate||M.A., M.Com., MBA., MCA., and M.Lib.I.Sc|
|PG Diploma||PG Diploma in Tourist Management, Consumer Law, Bio-Statistics, Women Studies, Financial Management, and many more.|
|Diploma||Disaster Management, Computer Application, Pisciculture, Human Genetic Disorders, and many more.|
|Certificate||Vermiculture, Gene Silencing, Library & Information Science, Mushroom Culture, and many more.|
Eligibility for the courses:
- Eligibility of all the undergraduate courses and UG Diploma: pass in Intermediate(10+2) in the relevant disciplines from a recognized board
- Eligibility for all the postgraduate and PG Diplomas: pass at the undergraduate level in the relevant specialization from a recognized university
Note: Candidates are requested to check MKU DDE Fee Structure as per courses before applying.
MKU DDE Admission
Registration to all courses offered by MKU DDE is done through online mode. Applicants who wish to apply can follow the subsequent steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the university and click on ‘Online Admission’ (https://mkudde.org/onlineadmission/)
Step 2: The application form will appear, choose your desired course
Step 3: Fill in the entire form with the personal details along with past educational information
Step 4: Submit the form along with making the payment of the application fee as per your category and course.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified on the registered contact number and email id during the time of the registration process.
- The selection of candidates for each course is done on the merit-basis - candidate’s marks obtained in the last qualifying exam.
- The candidates on the basis of their marks are considered for the admission process.
Read More: MKU DDE Admission