Mother Teresa Women’s University, directorate of distance education (DDE) was established in the year 1988. The university offers UG, PG, diploma, and certification courses in various disciplines. The University has 17 departments offering PG and Research programs in various disciplines. An admission test may be conducted by the University for Admission to the DDE courses. The students can apply offline and are admitted to the courses on the basis of their performance in the written test.
Mother Teresa University DDE Highlights
|Established in | Institute type||1988 | State University|
|Affiliation||Mother Teresa Women’s University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Diploma|
Mother Teresa University DDE Courses
Mother Teresa Women’s University, directorate of distance education offers the following courses:
Mother Teresa University DDE Admission
Candidates seeking admissions at the Directorate of distance education (DDE) must follow instructions laid down by DDE regarding the application forms and admission process.
The admission process is offline and after satisfying the eligibility criteria, candidates can look up to the courses of their choice. Selection may be done based on the Marks obtained in the admission test or marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official site of Mother Teresa Women's University, DDE
- Download the application form
- Fill up the form carefully
- Attach the documents mentioned in the prospectus.
- The filled-in application form to be submitted to the Director or Co-ordinator of the chosen Mother Teresa Women’s University Study Centre in person or post attached with the application
- Pay the fees through DD obtained from SBI / Canara Bank / Indian Bank drawn in favor of the “The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University” payable at Kodaikanal or Online payment paid through SBI collect.
Read more: Mother Teresa University DDE Admission
Mother Teresa University DDE FAQs
Ques. How are the faculties of Mother Teresa University DDE?
Ques. Does Mother Teresa University DDE provide study materials?
Ques. What is the fee structure for an M.B.A at Mother Teresa University DDE?
Ques. What is the maximum duration for completion of the courses at Mother Teresa University DDE?
Ques. What is the application fee at Mother Teresa University DDE?
Ans. The Cost of Application form and Prospectus are given below:
- UG Courses/PG Diploma/Certificate courses: INR 200/-
- PG Professional courses M.C.A., M.B.A.: INR 500/-
- Other PG courses: INR 300/-