L.S Raheja School of Architecture was established in 1953 in Mumbai, Maharashtra by its parent trust “Bombay Suburban Art and Craft Education Society”. The courses offered by the college were previously recognised by the Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra. It is currently affiliated with the University of Mumbai and is recognised by the Council of Architecture and approved by the Government of Maharashtra.
LS Raheja School of Architecture offers full-time B.Arch degree course of five years duration as UG program. It also offers three years part-time Master of Architecture Landscape Program as Post Graduate Course. Apart from this, the college also offers two years full time or three years part-time Govt. Diploma Course in Interior Design and Decoration and Modular or School Certificate Course in Interior Design and Decoration.
- To be eligible for admission to B.Arch Program, candidate must complete 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks and 50% marks in PCM.
- Admission to B.Arch Course is based on NATA score by CAP conducted by DTE Maharashtra.
- To be eligible for Master of Architecture (Landscape) Course, candidates should have B.Arch Degree from a university recognised by COA and also two years of work experience.
- Admission to Master of Architecture is done on the basis of merit and counselling by the institute.
- For full time or part time Govt. Diploma Course in Interior Design, candidates have to appear for a Creative Intelligence Test (CIT) conducted by the college.
- To be eligible, candidates should have passed SSC Examination (with Mathematics as compulsory subject) and should clear the CIT.
- Admission to Govt. Diploma Course in Interior Design is done by counselling based on SSC result and CIT Score.
- The college offers 13% reservation for SC candidates and 7% reservation for ST candidates.
- For Modular or School Certificate Course in Interior Design and Decoration, candidates should have passed SSC or equivalent examination from any board.
- Candidates who have completed or attended one-year course in Interior Design and Decoration from any institution will be eligible for direct admission to the Advance Module Three of School Certificate Course.
- Admission for Modular or School Certificate Course in Interior Design and Decoration is done by counselling by the Institute based on SSC marks.
- Candidates have to appear for an On the Spot Test conducted by the college during counselling.
|Name of Institute||L.S Raheja School of Architecture|
|Basic Admission Criteria||B.Arch – Entrance Based|
|Other courses– Merit-based followed counselling by the college|
|Name of the Entrance||B.Arch - NATA|