Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM), Kolkata is awarded the ‘Education Excellence Award’ for Best Placement by Zee 24 Ghanta. The institute is famous for its MBA program. EIILM provides the best placement training and summer and winter internships for students. It has also earned high acclaim from the leading publications like Business India, Businessworld and Competition Success Review (CSR). EIILM Kolkata offers a degree program in the discipline of Management.
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1995 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliated to||Vidyasagar University|
National: CAT/ MAT/ ATMA
|No. of Courses||3 Courses across 9 streams|
|Courses Offered||PGDM & MBA|
|Application Mode | Fees||Offline | INR 500|
|Top Recruiters||Piramal, Amul, Kent Health Care, HDFC Home Loans, Capital First,|
|Facilities Available||Library, Laboratories|
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management Ranking
- Ranked 1st in the Category of Promising Institute by GHRDC Hotel Management Institute Survey 2020.
- Ranked 5th in the State of West Bengal (Private) by GHRDC Hotel Management Institute Survey 2020.
- ‘Outstanding Management Institute (East)’ award by National Education Awards by ABP News.
- Ranked ‘A++’ B-School as per Business India for consecutive 3 years.
- Ranked 19th in ‘Top Private B-School in India’ by CSR GHRDC B-School Survey.
- Ranked 1st in ‘Top Private B-Schools of Super Excellence’ by CSR GHRDC B-School Survey.
- Awarded with Education Leadership Awards by BBC Knowledge for Outstanding Contribution to Education.
- Awarded with B-School Leadership Awards by Innovating Education Awards.
- Featured in “Dun & Bradstreet” - Leading Business Schools of India 2019.
- Awarded “Top Institute of India Award” by Competition Success Review 2019.
- “Asia’s Greatest Brand 2018-2019” Category B-School by Asia One in May 2019.
- EIILM Kolkata ranked 8th All India in GHRDC BBA College Survey 2018 organized by Global Human Resource Development Centre, New Delhi.
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management Courses
EIILM Kolkata offers a degree program in the discipline of Management, Hotel & Hospitality Management, Media Science. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|BBA||Business Administration||Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream|
|MBA||HRM, Finance, Marketing, International Business, Retail Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Organizational Behaviour, Operations Management, and Systems||
|BBA – HHM||Hotel & Hospitality Management||Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream|
|BBA||Business Analytics, Hotel Management||Passed 10+2 (HSC) from a recognized board|
|BCA||Computer Application||Passed 10+2 (HSC) with Mathematics from a recognized board|
|B.Sc||Hotel and Hospitality Management, Media Science||Passed 10+2 (HSC) from a recognized board|
Check: EIILM Courses and Fees
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management Admission
Candidates can acquire the prospectus and application form by paying the application fee of INR 500 from the address given below:
6 Waterloo Street,
Kolkata - 700069
Candidates can purchase the application form through Demand Draft of INR 550 drawn in favor of ‘EIILM’ payable at Kolkata, to the address given below:
The Admissions Coordinator (MBA 2007-09)
Eastern Institute For Integrated Learning In Management 6,
Waterloo Street, 2nd Floor,
Phone: (91) (33) 22100911/12/13
The selection criteria for calling candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews and final admissions are based on multiple factors as follows :
- Past academic performance
- Common Admission Test (CAT) - Read more
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) - Read more
- AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) - Read more
- Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT) - Read more
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview performance
- Work experience, if any, in terms of job content & organization
- Candidates securing less than 40 percentile in MAT should appear for EMAT.
- Selected candidates, the intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and email.
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Photocopies of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA Admit Card
- Attested copy of your Test Score Card (if test scorecard not yet received give details of Test Registration Number, Roll Number, Form Number, etc.)
- Photocopies of proof of Work Experience, if any
- Two passport-size photographs
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management Placement
The placement cell arranges interview sessions with the reputed companies through Campus At Your Place (CAYP) program. The cell has various management development programs to match industrial parameters. Seminars are an integral part of the placement cell to instill a positive attitude in the students. EIILM invites professional experts to participate in seminars. The institute offers a summer internship and winter internships in renowned organizations. 3 Students of EIILM Mumbai got placed in BYJU’s Learning App with INR 10 LPA CTC. Some of the placement highlights of EIILM Kolkata are as follows:
- Highest Package: INR 10 LPA
- Average Package: INR 4.5 LPA
- Top Recruiters: TATA Class Edge, Parle, Piramal, Amul, Kent Health Care, HDFC Home Loans, Capital First, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Indusind Bank, Bajaj Corp. Ltd., etc.
Placement Record of EIILM
|Name of the Company||Number of Students Placed|
|Bajaj Corp. Ltd.||05|
|Berger Paints Ltd.||08|
|HDFC Asset Management Company Ltd.||08|
|Dabur India Ltd.||01|
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management Facilities
Library: The library has a rich collection of reference books, periodicals, micro-documents, e-resources. It offers an open access system and digitized question papers of the exams held at EIILM, syllabus and some of the books are available online and offline.
Computer Lab: EIILM has total seating strength of 360 computers with internet and management software. We have a strong network of 125 HP computers, all having dual-core processors with at least 1 GB of RAM and HDD capacity of 300 GB.
Language Lab: A state of the art multi-dimensional Language Lab catering to diverse functions is in operation. It provides technology-aided language leaching in small groups for the more focussed, individualistic, stress-free and enjoyable learning experiences.
Capital Market Lab: EIILM has set up a state-of-the-art Financial Research and Online Capital Market Trading Lab (The Finance Lab). The mission of the Online Capital Market Lab is to support advanced applied research in financial markets and equip finance managers with the mathematical and conceptual theories and best practices in financial markets that go into the creation and management of innovative financial products and services.
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management Faculty
EIILM has employed the largest pool of faculty for any Business School or any similar kind of organization in the region with 62 full-time members of the faculty on the role. It has a balanced mix of academics and industry experience among the faculty. There are more than 30 corporate professionals attached to the institute who take classes regularly at EIILM to enrich and groom the students to become industry-ready. Renowned professors do come to EIILM from abroad almost every month to take sessions with their students as well. Given below are the details of the faculty of EIILM:
Dr. R. P. Banerjee
- Designation: Chairman & Director
- Qualification: MBA, Ph.D., UGC NET
Dr. Anupriyo Mallick
- Qualification: MSW, Ph.D
Dr. Sarmistha Das
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Qualification: Ph.D. in Environmental Economics
- Work Experience: 15+ years
Ms. Anjana Banerjee
- Designation: Assistant Professor & Coordinator
- Qualification: M.A, M.Phil
Mr. Jayanta Saha
- Qualification: M.Sc
Check: EIILM Kolkata Faculty
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management FAQs
Ques. Does the EIILM Kolkata provide a scholarship facility?
Ans. Yes, EIILM Kolkata provides scholarship facility on the merit and need-based. EIILM awards up to 100% merit and need-based scholarships for exceptional students who are financially challenged. Candidates seeking a Scholarship award must go through the selection process.
Ques. Does the institute offer a discount/ education loan?
Ans. Yes, the institute offers an education loan. EIILM is listed as an approved Institution at all nationalized banks and has an excellent reputation amongst private banks and financial institutions too. Most education loan schemes offer delayed repayment, which allows students to complete their programs and settle into their careers, without the immediate load of monthly installments. EIILM also has an agreement with Vijaya Bank and HDFC Bank for educational loans.
Ques. How many campuses are there of EIILM?
Ans. There are 4 campuses in EIILM Kolkata. Listed below are the details for same:
|Campus 1||6, Waterloo Street,
Kolkata - 700069
|Campus 2||9 Hare Street,
Kolkata - 700001
|Campus 3||Vishnu Tower, DN-14,
Sector-V, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata - 700091
|Campus 4||Rudra Complex,
Shilpa Samati Para,
Jalpaiguri - 735101