GIBS B School is a Private Institute located in Bangalore, Karnataka and was established in the year 2001. The Institute is affiliated to Bangalore University and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). GIBS is set up under the aegis of Goyal Educational Trust envisioned as an institute of high academic standards. GIBS is ranked amongst the top Business Schools in the Country.
The GIBS offers BBA, PGDM, MBA and Executive PGDM programs. GIBS Bangalore Admission will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the required Entrance Exams.
GIBS Bangalore Courses and Eligibility
BBA Courses Eligibility
Admissions to three-year full-time BBA programs are offered to the candidates passing 10th and 12th from a recognized board. Final Selection to the course will be done on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by the Institute.
MBA and PGDM Course Eligibility
GIBS Business School Bangalore Admission to MBA/ PGDM course will be offered to the candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree. Final Selection to the course will be done on the basis of scores obtained in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ State Level Entrance Exam followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Check GIBS Bangalore Fees Structure
GIBS Bangalore Placements
GIBS Bangalore Placements are offered to the candidates through its Placement cell that fulfills the following Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organizing Campus to Corporate Program, Group Discussion training, Mock Tests and Interviews.
- Career Planning guidance and Soft Skills Training.
- Pre-Placement Talks and Workshops with the Companies.
- Organizing Job Fair, Exhibitions and off-campus placement drive.
- Placement Assistance to the Candidates.
Highest Salary Package: 11.3 LPA
Average Salary Package: 4.25 LPA
Visiting Companies: Tata Capital, HCL, Genpact, SalesForce, UAS International, Willam O'Neil, VIVO Telecom Pvt LTD, State Street Services, EY, Ocwen Finacial, Thomson Reuters, DTDC, NH Hospital, Axis Bank, Asian Paints and many More.
Following graph shows the sector-wise Placements details of GIBS Business School:
GIBS Bangalore Rankings and Awards
- Ranked 3rd Best B-School in India, 4th Best in infrastructure and 8th Best in Industry Exposure by “HER” in 2016
- Ranked 8th Best B-School in India by “Gyanduniya.com”.
- Graded AA+ for providing high value practical & Quality Academic MBA program in Karnataka by “Careers 360 – The Education Hub” - 2017.
- GIBS is in association with CAT – 2016, XAT -2017 and ATMA – 2017.
- GIBS has been awarded as Student’s Choice 2016 for Best Academic Infrastructure by College Search.com
- Student Choice Award 2017 from College Search for "The Best Industry Exposure" & "Best Startup Incubator"
- GIBS Business School has been awarded as “MBA College of the Month - March 2015 & April 2016” by Higher Education Review.
- GIBS Business School has been awarded as “MBA college of the Month - April 2015” by Silicon India’ - the largest community of Indian professionals.
GIBS Bangalore Scholarship
Goyal Educational Trust” grants Scholarships to the meritorious students who successfully complete their Selection procedure for the programs offered by GIBS Business School. These Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of various categories. The objective of the Scholarship program is motivating the students and encouraging them in order to accomplish the tasks. Also, to help the deserving students in pursuing their academic excellence.
Why choose GIBS Bangalore?
- GIBS is considered as a Non-IIM Member Institution by CAT-2018.
- GIBS is considered as an Associate Member of XAT – 2019 & ATMA 2019.
- 100% Summer Internships & Placements to all the eligible students.
- 2000+ Alumnus for strong placements.
- 600+ Students Experiencing Outstanding at GIBS
- 500+ Companies for recruitment
- 17+ Clubs & Committees
- 15:1 Average Student to Faculty Ratio
- 350+ Students Hostel on Campus
- 5+ Academic Partnerships with Top-Ranked International Universities.