New Delhi Institute of Management, Tughlakabad is a private institute which is located in Tughlakabad, Delhi. The Management institute was established in 1992 and is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi.
NDIM Tughlakabad offers PGDM course at the PG level and it also offers Ph.D. program at the research level.
- Candidates applying for PGDM program in the college must hold a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Admission will be granted to candidates based on a valid score obtained in CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ GMAT or State University Entrance exam.
- Selection is done on the basis of entrance examination score and merit followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Students who wish to pursue Ph.D. course from the institute must hold a Post Graduate degree in any discipline with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Selection will be done based on the merit in PG examination followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates can apply for the various courses through online as well as offline mode.
Read More: NDIM Tughlakabad Fees Structure
Admission Highlights of NDIM Tughlakabad 2021
|Name of the College||Indus Business School, Pune|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Name of Entrance Test||CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ GMAT|
|Mode of Entrance||Online|