Lloyd Business School (LBS), Greater Noida is a Private B-School which is located in a quiet and lush green campus spread over 10 acres in Knowledge Park – II, Greater Noida. LBS is AICTE approved, recognized by MHRD, Govt Of India, independent, co-educational, privately endowed institute. It is affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam University, Lucknow. Lloyd has been operational since 2004, guided by the philosophy of combining theoretical knowledge with practical applications in order to create skilled, highly trained and employable professionals.
Lloyd constantly strives to achieve its objective of delivering quality education to students while ensuring their professional development through Professional Development Programs, On-job-Trainings, and exposures to multiple Industries & sectors with which the Institute has intensive tie-ups.
The strength of the Institute is in the niche and highly industry-integrated courses that Lloyd offers in the field of management under the combined aegis of renowned faculty members and highly respected corporate professionals. The PGDM programs offered in the field of Human Resources, Supply Chain Management, and Business Analytics jointly with industry leaders like the Manpower Group, Safeducate, and IBM.
Check Lloyd Business School Courses & Fee Structure
Lloyd Business School Highlights
Type of Institute
MHRD, Govt. of India
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam University, Lucknow
L-MAT (Lloyd-Management Aptitude Test)
Yes (One for Boys and One for Girls)
Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park 2
Greater Noida - 201306
Uttar Pradesh, India
Lloyd Business School Courses
The institute offers two quality centralized management courses such as Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Master of Business Administration (MBA). The PGDM program with 2 years of duration is offered by the institute in 3 specializations, viz. Business Analytics, Supply Chain Management, and Human Resource. Master of Business Administration (MBA) courses with a duration of 2 years are also available in the curriculum of the school in two modes, viz. general and dual specializations. The general MBA program is offered by the institute in Marketing, Human Resource, and Operations while the dual specializations are provided in Finance, IT, and International Business.
- For Admission to PGDM Programs, Graduates with minimum 50% marks (Gen/ OBC) or 45% marks (SC/ST) in any discipline from a recognized university. Admissions are done on the basis of past academic records, Personal Interview round, and written communication test.
- For MBA Admissions, an applicant should have a 3 years valid undergraduate degree or equivalent in any discipline duly recognized by AIU/ AICTE. The same candidate should have 50% aggregate marks in 10th, 12th, and UG degree or equivalent CGPA.
- Admissions to both the courses are done on the basis of a valid score in the institute based entrance exam, namely L-MAT (Lloyd-Management Aptitude Test) conducted by the institute in its premises. The aspirants with a valid score card in CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ ATMA are exempted from the institute based entrance exam.
Get detailed info on Lloyd Business School PGDM Fees
Lloyd Business School Placements
The institute has a unique Training & Placement Cell at its premises. The cell arranges various workshop and On-Job-Trainings (OJTs) to the job aspiring candidates of the institute. Top recruiters of the institute which frequently visit the campus during the recruitment sessions of the institute at each consecutive year are such as Healthkart, Wallmart, Flipkart, Aries Logistics, Jabong.com, Safe Express, and JBM Group.
|Year||Company Name||Average package||Highest Package||Students Placed|
|2019||Mituj Marketing Pvt. Ltd.||2.55||-||5|
|2019||Sapphire solution Pvt. Ltd.||2||-||1|
Know more Lloyd Business School Placements
Lloyd Business School Scholarships
At Lloyd they strongly believe in nurturing and encouraging the brightest minds to transform them into lifelong learners and leaders – this is reflected in the quality of education and opportunities at both the undergraduate and the postgraduate level. To acknowledge such high potential academic achievers, the University offers generous scholarships to all the students enrolled in undergraduate programs at the University covering part/full expenses for the entire duration of the program. Lloyd provides Stipends, scholarships to meritorious students to motivate and allow students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds to afford an education where the focus is on the pursuit of knowledge. Read More: Lloyd Business School Scholarships
Lloyd Business School Facilities
- Campus Security: The campus is under 24-hour CCTV surveillance to ensure that there is no indiscipline or unacceptable activity that can harm the safety and interest of the students.
- Classrooms: The classrooms are aesthetically designed to prove a stimulating atmosphere, conducive to the all-round development of the students. Uniquely designed and spacious classrooms mark glory to the LBS’s charms.
- Library: The institution has a fully computerized, air-conditioned library with a comprehensive collection of latest national and international books, journals, career guides, etc. It is maintained by a team of professionals and experienced staff members in order to provide full assistance to the students and faculty members.
- Hostel Facilities: The institute has its own hostels as accommodation facilities, both for boys and girls students, nearby to the main campus in order to save the time of commutation.
- Cafeteria: LBS also own a cafeteria with all good, hygienic, and quality measured meals and beverages for the resident, students, faculty and staff members.
- Transport Facility: Transport facility is also available for the students from home to the campus for saving time and utilizing it more in academics.
- Medicare: The institute has a fully equipped Medical Centre with the latest medical equipment as physical fitness for the students and faculty members are equally important for the institute.