Chandigarh Group of College (CGC), Jhanjeri was established in 2012. The institute is affiliated to I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University for both of its AICTE and Non-AICTE approved courses.
CGC, Jhanjeri offers an array of courses in different fields such as Engineering, Management, Science, Commerce, Computer Application, Journalism & Mass Communication, Pharmacy and Law at both UG and PG levels.
- The application process for all the courses is online.
- Counseling for state quota seats is done by the University and admission to the management quota seats is done by the college itself.
- Admission to all the courses offered at CGC Jhenjeri is based on merit obtained in the qualifying exam.
- CAT/ XAT/ MAT or any other equivalent entrance exam qualified candidates are eligible to apply for an MBA course.
- 66.66% seats are reserved for State Quota and 33.33% seats are earmarked for Management Quota or direct admissions.
Read more: CGC, Jhanjeri Fees Structure
CGC, Jhanjeri Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of College||Chandigarh Group of College (CGC), Jhanjeri|
|Basic admission criteria||Merit-Based and Entrance-Based|
|Name of Entrance||MBA: CAT/ MAT/ XAT|