Unitedworld School of Business, Kolkata is a premier Business School with an outstanding track record of placement and is one of the best techno academic B-School campuses in Eastern India. UWSB Kolkata offers degree courses in the discipline of Management.
Unitedworld School of Business Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2009 | Private|
|Accredited by||NAAC | UGC|
|Affiliated to||Vidyasagar University|
|Recognized by||West Bengal State Government University|
|Entrance Exam||National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Top Recruiters||Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Dell, Byju’s Citibank, Airtel, Vodafone, Deloitte, Lakme, HCL, RBS, Philips, Parle|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 91638 50000 | 91631 65000|
10th Floor, Plot - G1, Block - EP & GP,
Sector - V, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700091
Unitedworld School of Business Courses
UWSB Kolkata offers UG & PG Courses in the discipline of Management. Mentioned below are the details for same:
Course 1: Master of Business Management (MBA)
- Specialization: Banking and Strategic Finance, Digital Marketing, Retail and SupplyChain Management, Strategic Management, Strategic Marketing Management.
- Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized board and obtained a valid score in CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA or any other national test.
- Duration: 2 years
Course 2: Bachelor of Business Management (BBA)
- Eligibility: 10+2 from a recognized board followed by Group Discussion on a given topic and a Personal Interview.
- Duration: 3 years
Unitedworld School of Business Admission
Stage I: The date and venue for the Selection Round will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through email, letter and phone call on receipt of the application form.
Stage II: The selection round comprises on the spot Presentation/ Group discussion/ Case analysis, WAT, Psychometric Test and Personal Interview.
Stage III: Selected Candidates will be informed via mail and letter. The admission will be confirmed on receipt of requisite fees as mentioned in the admission offer letter.
Unitedworld School of Business Placement
UWSB Kolkata has a global placement team that provides students with efficient assistance which is based on three models. The institute provides suitable placement opportunities for its students. It is one of the most structured and well-planned career development efforts of any business school. Some of the recruiters include Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Dell, Byju’s Citibank, Airtel, Vodafone, Deloitte, Lakme, HCL, RBS, Philips, Parle, Pepsico, HSBC, Nestle, Dabur, Godrej, 99acres, Colgate, Swiggy, NDTV, Mahindra, Gulf and many more.
Check: UWSB Kolkata Placement
Unitedworld School of Business FAQs
Ques. What are the career prospects of doing a BBA?
Ans. The career prospects of doing a BBA are as follows:
- Relevant jobs in various disciplines- Marketing, HR, Finance.
- Sales executive or management trainee in the Sales/ Marketing divisions of organizations.
- Executive Trainee in Consultancy, FMCG, Advertising Agencies, Brand Management, etc.
- Entrepreneur/Self-employed professional.
- Pursue higher studies - Master of Business Administration (MBA) and hone their skills further in a specific management domain.
Ques. How is the placement of UWSB Kolkata?
Ans. The placement of UWSB Kolkata is divided into three terms:
TIER - I
The first team explores zonal opportunities in the East Zone, West Zone, Central Zone, North Zone and South Zone.
TIER - II
The second team works on creating national opportunities and integrating national placements in a centralized manner.
TIER - III
An overseas placement team explores opportunities in the UK, Middle East, East Asia and Australia. The globally spread network of Unitedworld team and industry advisors jointly create employment opportunities for Indian talents.
Ques. What are the main highlights of the MBA Program?
Ans. The highlights of the MBA Program are as follows:
- Professional Certifications Courses
- Soft skills & employability skills training
- Personality re-engineering sessions
- Industrial visits and Industry Institute Interface
- Monitoring by Experts
- Leadership Skills Training