Surana College, Bangalore is ranked 62 for BCA and ranked 108 for Accounting and Commerce by India Today 2020. The institute comes under GDA Foundation Trust and is affiliated with Bangalore University. Surana College offers several undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the discipline of Management, Computer Applications, Psychology and many more. Admission is done on the valid marks obtained in the entrance examination.
Surana College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1995 | Private|
National: CAT/ MAT/ CMAT
State: KMAT/ PGCET
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 350|
|Top Recruiters||Mindtree, Khyber Group of Companies, Tech Mahindra, Accenture, HDFC Bank, Amazon, Infosys, Just Dial|
|Admission Helpdesk||080 - 28486382 | 080 - 26642292|
South End Campus
Surana College Rankings
- India Today 2020:
- Ranked 117 for Arts
- Ranked 98 for Science
- Ranked 49 for MBA
- Outlook 2020:
- Ranked 46 for Overall
- Ranked 89 for Science
- Ranked 107 for Commerce
- Ranked 119 for Arts
Surana College Courses
Surana College offers UG and PG Courses in the discipline of Management, Computer Applications, Psychology and many more. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|BA||Eligibility: 10+2 from a recognized board
Duration: 3 years
|MBA||Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks + Obtained a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ KMAT/ PGCET
Duration: 2 years
|MCA||Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) + Obtained a valid score in KMAT/ PGCET/ National Level Test
Duration: 2 years
|M.Com||Eligibility: B.Com/ BBM/ BBA/ BBS with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates)
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: BA/ B.Sc in Psychology with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
Duration: 2 years
Surana College Admission
- Visit the official website of the institute and go to ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill the application form with all the required details.
- Pay the application fees of INR 350 through payment gateway to generate application id.
- Visit the campus along with necessary documents to complete the process of admission.
- Visit the official website of the institute and go to the download link.
- Download the application form and fill in all the details.
- Pay application fees at Surana College along with duly filled application form.
- Complete the process of admission after submitting necessary documents at the office.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the following exams:
Surana College Placement
The institute has a training and placement cell that bridges a gap between industry and academics. The cell trains students for recruitment and organizes on-campus placement for students. Some of the potential employers of Sarana College are Mindtree, Khyber Group of Companies, Tech Mahindra, Accenture, HDFC Bank, Amazon, Infosys, Just Dial, Reliance, LIC, Karvy, Axis Bank, Asian Paints, Eureka Forbes, Muthoot Finance, etc.
Placement Highlights of Sarana College
|Company Name||Salary Package (INR)|
|Khyber Group of Companies||15 LPA|
|Tech Mahindra||14 LPA|
|Oracle India||12 LPA|
|Northern Trust||7 LPA|
|Manjushree TechnoPack Ltd.||6.3 LPA|
|NeoGrowth Credit Pvt Ltd||6 LPA|
Surana College Faculty
SC Bangalore has a large and diverse faculty of highly qualified and accomplished individuals. They are the most distinguished scholars, who constantly do research in their respective fields. The entire faculty is extremely experienced and well versed in their subject matters.
- 1 Professor & HOD
- 9 Assistant Professors
Surana College FAQs
Ques. Does Surana College provide scholarships?
Ans. Surana College provides financial assistance to the following students:
- Meritorious students
- Sports students
- Physically challenged students
- Teacher’s children
- Financially weak students
- Students’ are provided with an Accident insurance policy
Ques. What are the jobs with the average salary offered to MBA graduates?
Ans. Major MBA job profiles along with the average salary are tabulated below:
|Job Profile||Average Salary (INR)|
|Account Manager||INR 5 to 6 Lakhs|
|Sales Manager||INR 9 to 10 Lakhs|
|Brand Manager||INR 9 to 10 Lakhs|
|Human Resources Manager||INR 4 to 5 Lakhs|
|Equity Research Analyst||INR 3 to 4 Lakhs|
|Digital Marketing Manager||INR 4 to 4.5 Lakhs|
|Management Consultant||INR 10 to 12 Lakhs|
|Risk Manager||INR 9 to 10 Lakhs|
|Marketing Manager||INR 4 to 5 Lakhs|
Check: MBA Course
Ques. What are the documents required during admission at Surana College?
Ans. The following are the documents required during admission at Surana College:
- 10th and 12th Marksheet or its equivalent marks card (Original)
- Graduation Marksheet
- Provisional degree certificate from the college last attended or degree certificate from the University
- Caste certificate (Original)
- Income certificate (Original)
- Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Migration Certificate
- Photo copies of all the documents mentioned above along with 5 passport and 5 stamp size colour photographs
- The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit photocopies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.
Ques. What is the application fee of PGCET 2020?
Ans. The application fees of PGCET can be paid in offline mode by submitting the generated challan in the banks specified for the payment. The following is the application fee for the same:
|General/ EWS/ OBC||INR 650|
|SC/ ST||INR 500|
Ques. How can I get the previous year’s question paper of Surana College?
Ans. Visit the official website of Surana College and go to the ‘Facilities’ tab. Click on ‘View Question Papers’ and download the paper of your choice.