London Management Academy (LMA), Hyderabad is a private management institution offering a variety of courses for financial and business management geared up to the contemporary needs. It was established in the year 2008 and has its affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad. The college is recognised by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and follows multiple teaching pedagogies and comprehensive curriculums which owe similarity to management schools in London, United Kingdom. The college provides for courses in BBA, BCom. (Bachelors in Computers Applications), MBA and PGDM programs.
LMA Hyderabad Highlights
|Established | Institution Type||2008|
|Approved by||AICTE, Delhi|
|Affiliated to||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test|
|Courses Offered||BBA, BCom. (Computers Applications), MBA, PGDM|
|Facilities Available||Library, Cafeteria, Wi-Fi Campus, Seminar halls, Computer labs, Auditoriums, and air-conditioned classrooms|
LMA Hyderabad Courses
London Management Academy provides for four major courses in BBA (Bachelor’s in Business Administration), B.Com. (Bachelors in Computers Applications), PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) and MBA (Masters in Business Management).
- The curriculums are articulated under the mentorship of prominent faculties from various colleges in the United Kingdom.
- The two UG programs (BBA and BCom) are available with a CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) specialisation by virtue of which, candidates gain the eligibility to be designated members of the Chartered Global Management Accountants (CGMA), a global team of accountants, with members all over the world.
|PGDM||2 years||Graduation with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the last qualifying examination from any recognized institution|
|BBA||3 years||Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board with minimum aggregate of 60% marks|
Read More LMA Hyderabad Courses and Fees
LMA Hyderabad Admission
The eligibility and admission rules followed by London Management Academy are in concurrence in the rules laid down by Osmania University, Hyderabad. All of the courses offered are full time, day programs as the college is a day-boarding institution.
Admissions are entrance-based and LMACET, MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / PGCET / ATMA / ICET/Any other state or national entrance test are accepted here towards the admission process. London Management Academy accepts applications through online methods only.
Step 1: Browse the official website at http://lmaedu.com/ for official notification of opening of applications for admission into UG and PG courses.
Step 2: Click the “apply now” button mentioned in the top right corner of the website or under the “admissions” tab in the menu. Fill the pre-admission form carefully with all academic and qualification details and click on “submit”
Step 3: Once the student has submitted the pre-admission form, he/she shall be invited for a personal interview round to be conducted in the college premises. Personality assessment based and few academics-based questions are expected to be asked to the aspiring students.
Step 4: After getting shortlisted in the personal interview, the student will have to sit for the LMACET entrance test.
Step 5: On clearing both the cut-off of the entrance test by securing a good ranking and the interview, the candidate shall be considered for admission as per the preference filled by him/her in the application form after the payment of the course fees.
Step 6: Upon completion and confirmation of admission, the admission of the student is finalized by submitting the original educational certificates and passport size photographs to the admission wing.
Read More LMA Hyderabad Admission
LMA Hyderabad Placements
London Management Academy claims to have a 100% track record when it comes to placement and internship opportunities. It promises to deliver students with practical knowledge and soft skills and thus holistically preparing them for the dynamic corporate world.
- The college has implemented a Campus Recruitment Training (CRT) program to train and coach its students regarding every aspect of the corporate world.
- The CRT acts like a bridge course to polish the students with fundamentals of communication, professional conduct, and personality skills.
- It conducts aptitude and personality development tests, works on their soft skills, and invites reputed faculty for guest lectures to make sure that the students are well aware of everything that is expected from them once they step out of the college.
- The table below illustrates the past recruiters of the institution:
|HDFC bank||India Bulls||ICICI Bank||ICICI Lombard|
|Just Dial||HCL||TV9||Tech Mahindra|
|Reliance Industries||Carzon Rent||Bluedart||ITC|
|Tata Motors||Tata Consultancy Services||Cognizant||Wipro|
|Mercedes Benz||BMW||KPMG||Mahindra Satyam|
|Prestige||City Bank||ZEE TV||Bank of America|
Read More LMA Hyderabad Placement
LMA Hyderabad Facilities
London Management Academy endows its students with convenient amenities and a modern infrastructure to ensure them an academically conducive environment. Some of these facilities are:
- Air-Conditioned Classrooms- All classrooms in the institution have been installed with air conditioners for ensuring the comfort and convenience of the students.
- An Updated and Digitized library- A library with various CDs and DVDs and a projector system are provided to the students for using it as and when necessary.
- Audio-Visual rooms- There is an Audi-visual rooms for interactive methods of study. Teachers usually use Audio Visual rooms for explaining core concepts in a more practical and interactive way, thereby making the learning process much simpler and easier.
- Air-conditioned seminar halls- AC fed Seminar halls are used by the various visiting recruiters for conducting workshops that gives students an idea about corporate standards. Seminars are conducted by eminent personalities of the relevant industry from time to time.
- Other Facilities- Some of the others facilities of the institution are: Amphitheatre; Transportation Services; Multi Cuisine Cafeteria; Reading rooms for students to study and complete their assignments; and Sprawling, centrally air-conditioned infrastructure.
LMA Hyderabad FAQs
Ques. How is the faculty at LMA Hyderabad?
Ques. What is the most popular course at LMA Hyderabad?
Ques. How affordable is LMA Hyderabad? Are there any scholarships available here?
Ques. Why the institution got its name LMA Hyderabad?
Ques. Why choose LMA Hyderabad?