Santhiram Medical College & General Hospital was established in 2005. It is recognized by the Medical Council of India & Government of India. It is affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh. It is located at Kurnool, A.P. The college is managed by medical professionals with rich teaching, clinical and research experience. The college has the experience of more than a decade in world-class medical education with state-of-the-art teaching infrastructure. The college stands out as one of the top 10 medical colleges in south India.
Santhiram Medical College & General Hospital Courses
The college offers various UG, PG courses in which students get trained in a systematic way and imparted with the vast theoretical and practical aspects of medicine. These medical programs transform them into professionals in medicine and surgeries. Their services are highly valued and prominent for the safeguarding and supporting the health of mankind. Mentioned below are the details for same:
|M.D (General Medicine)||5|
|M.D (General Surgery)||2|
Read about Santhiram Medical College & General Hospital Courses
Santhiram Medical College & General Hospital Admission
The requirements for admission are listed below:
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of merit list.
- Indian Candidates or others who have secured the cutoff scores and above in NEET UG are eligible to apply for the MBBS/BDS Course.
- Indian Candidates or others who have qualified in NEET, (PG/MDS) for admission in Management seats in MD/MS/Diploma and MDS Courses are eligible to apply.
Santhiram Medical College & General Hospital Facilities
Following are the facilities provided by the college:
- Lecture Halls – There are air-conditioned lecture theatres with a seating capacity. The halls have the facility to observe live surgical procedures by offering an opportunity to see the experts at work. All the departments have Seminar Rooms/Demonstration Rooms with a capacity of 20-30 and are well equipped with audio-visual aids.
- Auditorium – The auditorium is designed to suit the commencement of various programs like cultural fests, seminars. The auditorium has a seating capacity of 1000. Other features include audio systems, LCD screens, projectors, and an air conditioning system.
- Library – The college has the finest air-conditioned library with serene ambience and state of the art infrastructure which provides a comfortable learning environment with resource material of the highest quality, to teach & learn skills needed for academic inquiry. The library is enriched with a vast knowledge bank of 8926 medical text and reference books. Digital library with 48 computers is provided with 500 CD-ROMS of medical subjects. We have a subscription to a total of 137 medical journals of which 89 are Indian and 48 are foreign journals.
- Labs & Museums – Labs & Museums are very vital that needs to be safeguarded for future reference. Museums provide useful information for the students as do the labs where students perform experiments. The students can perform various experiments in the laboratories and understand the anatomy, functioning and different aspects of the human body.
- Hostel – Sri Sai Swagruha self-maintained students hostel for Men and Women are student-managed hostels with residential buildings constructed within the campus. Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian food is served. Full time wardens facility is also provided to maintain discipline. Admissions in hostel is based on merit. Hot water, Separate Library, provision for indoor and outdoor games, Mineral water, Gym, WiFi are also provided.