JNTUA College of Engineering Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
JNTUA College of Engineering, Ananthapuramu started the journey at Guindy campus, Madras in the year 1946. The institute aims at encouraging young minds towards academic perfection. The establishment of the college was sighted at rendering basic technical education. JNTUA today has evolved into a huge 185 acres campus which looks forward at accomplishing the needs of developing India with Professional and training courses. The institution offers courses in Engineering, Management, Computer Application with excellent placements thereafter.
JNTUA College of Engineering Admissions
- Admission to Undergraduate Programmes is allotted on the basis of merit in AP-EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Entrance Test).
- For admission in postgraduate Management and Computer Applications Discipline, a candidate must qualify the APICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test).
- For 2 Year M. Tech., admission is based on GATE / AP PGECET Exam and counseling conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
Read More: JNTUA College of Engineering Admissions
JNTUA College of Engineering Courses
JNTUA College of Engineering offers the tabulated courses at the undergraduate level.
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Shall have qualified in 10+2 or its equivalent examination. OC candidates shall have obtained a minimum of 45% marks [44.5% and above] in group subjects.
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
M. Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
A candidate must have passed B.Tech/BE in relevant specialization from a recognized university.
M. Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
M. Tech in Chemical Engineering
M. Tech in Civil Engineering
Master of Business Administration
Master of Computer Applications
Read More: JNTUA College of Engineering Courses and Fees
JNTUA College of Engineering Placements
- Placements have been the core strength of the institution.
- The Top recruiters include HP, TCS, Tech Mahindra, SRM Technologies, Wipro, CSS Corporation and many others. The Average package ranges from 3 to 3.5 lakhs every year.
- The package varies for every department separately.
Read More: JNTUA College of Engineering Placements
JNTUA College of Engineering Facilities
- The Central Library is the spine of teaching and research in the college which facilitates reading and disseminates knowledge among the readers.
- The hub of knowledge in the campus has 85790 resources which comprise books, technical national and international journals, pamphlets, E-lessons and more. Services like DELNET and E-resources contribute to the assistance of the users.
- The library caters to the needs of the students, Research Scholars, staff and faculty of the JNTUA College of Engineering.
- The college has a sprawling campus scattered over an area of 185 acres in a peaceful atmosphere. Every department has dedicated laboratories for experiment and research purposes. Apart from the Dept. Labs, the Computer Centre is the hotspot for internet accessibility via LAN Connectivity for all branches.
- Other facilities at the campus include Wi-Fi access, Cafeteria, Auditorium and more.
Cells and Clubs
- The cells of the college include NCC, NSS, Placement and training cell.
- NSS cell is organized by students for getting a sense of engagement in the social responsibility of the country.
- NCC provides a suitable environment to motivate the youth for leadership in all stages of life.
- The Entrepreneurship Development Programming cell offers the opportunity to meet eminent Entrepreneurs and Government Officials to the students.
- Anti-Ragging Committee ensures ragging free campus for the suitability of the students.