The college offers a 3 years course for three students applying for Doctorate of medicine. The details of the course are given below ;
||Doctorate of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS)
||137 seats per year
||MD - 14 , MS - 6
||Graduation with 50% aggregate marks
|Basic admission criteria
||Entrance Exam and Counselling
The college offers 14 specializations in MD and 6 specializations in MS course and they are tabulated below: MD Specializations
||Preventive and Social Medicine/ Community Medicine
|Dermatology, Venereal & Laparoscopy/ Dermatology/ Skin & Venereal Diseases/ Venereology
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology
|Radiotherapy/ Radio Oncology
||Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/ Pulmonary Medicine/ Respiratory Medicine
||Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Candidates should have completed their graduation with 50% of aggregate marks from a recognized university or board.
For admission in undergraduate courses, the colleges grant admission under the following quotas:
All India Quota
- Under this quota, candidates are evaluated on the basis of their score in All India Pre PG Entrance Examination conducted by NBE, New Delhi.
- Those who have secured a valid score in the above exam are called for counselling by the Directorate General of Health Services, Medical Examination Cell.
- Seats are distributed during this counselling, based on the availability and score obtained by the candidate.
- Under this quota, a candidate must have qualified NEET PG conducted by NBE.
- Therfterter, the qualified students need to appear in the online counselling organized by Directorate Medical Education (DME) Chhattisgarh.
- A merit list will be prepared and displayed on the DME website for selected students based on their rank in the exam.
Key Points (For UG and PG)
- After allocation of seats, candidates need to submit the scanned documents via an email
- Upon successful verification, students will receive a confirmation mail from the institute to pay partial tuition fee.
- This fee can be paid online on the official website.
- After payment, candidates will receive a payment receipt or transaction id which they need to submit to the institute
NOTE - All admissions made online will be deemed Provisional, subject to verification of documents at the time of Physical Joining and Medical Fitness at the college.
How to Apply for NEET (UG) and NEET (PG)?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of NEET (UG)/NEET (PG) as per the course in which they want to apply.
- Candidates need to fill the application form with all the required details.
- They also need to upload scanned documents.
- After filling the form, candidates need to make application fee payment of required amount
- The duly filled application from need to be submitted along with the below-mentioned documents.
- Recent passport size and postcard size photographs.
- Scanned signature
- Scanned thumb impression
- Class 10 passing certificate