Employees' State Insurance Corporation Medical College and Hospital (ESIC Medical College- ESIC C&F), Faridabad, Haryana, India is a Government co-educational Medical College. The college offers an undergraduate degree program in Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery (MBBS) to the candidates. The admission process is quite transparent in the college through the scorecard of the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) and the online counseling process is followed. The College is equipped with 510-bedded Multi-Speciality Hospital as well with all the primary health care facilities.
ESIC Medical College Highlights
|Established | Type||2015 | Public|
|Set by||Employees State Insurance Corporation (Ministry of Labour and Employment, INDIA)|
|Affiliation||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak (PBDSU)|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam + Interview|
|Accepted Entrance Exam||NEET|
|Top Recruiters||Apollo and Fortis|
|Facilities available||Primary and Tertiary health care facilities|
ESIC Medical College Courses
ESIC Medical College Faridabad offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS). Given below is a brief about the same:
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||
Duration: 4.5 years + 1 years for an internship.
Eligibility: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology + NEET exam score.
Read More: ESIC Medical College Faridabad Fees
ESIC Medical College Admission
Admission to the college is based on merits obtained in the NEET examination. The students need to apply only through the online application portal of the online NEET counseling website, no other medium of applying will be acceptable by the institute under any circumstances. Moreover, before filling the online application form, candidates are advised to go through all the minimum and desirable qualification details.
How to apply?
For the online application process, candidates can apply online through college website and follow the following points:
- Register your candidature with valid e-mail id and phone number.
- Fill all the details demanded in the application process.
- Upload all the documents demanded in the application process.
- Enlist all the colleges and institutions based on the priority basis (Priority list should be prepared by the candidates based on their scorecard of the NEET exam and previous year analysis).
- Pay the application fees online or, offline.
After filling the application form correctly, candidates need to wait for the publication of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd round of the counseling process. If the candidate manages to acquire a position in any of the list, then he/ she has to report physically with all the documents listed below in the College on the pre-specified date announced by the College.
ESIC Medical College Cut off
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off score||Cut-off rank|
Read More: ESIC Medical College Faridabad Cut off 2019
ESIC Medical College Placements
The College assists the enrolled candidates seeking the jobs just after the completion of the Undergraduate degree program. College also provides training programs and guidance services to develop the candidate's profile along-with the soft skills. College also offers internships to the candidates who have completed four years of the academic curriculum in the College. College does provide internship programs under reputed brand names like Apollo, Fortis, etc.
ESIC Medical College Facilities
College is benefited with all the necessary and sufficient amenities on its campus. The sports ground is available within the campus. For mouth refreshment and appetite cafeteria as well as Mess are available. For good and effective learning IT infrastructure and well-equipped classrooms are available. College is structured so that the hospital and classes area is separate so no intervention is there between the two.
- Hostels: Separate hostels are present on the campus for boys and girls.
- Anti-ragging club: As per directives/order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, the Disciplinary and Anti-Ragging Committee/Cell has been formed by the college. The college has given much importance to this cell/committee and the students particularly the fresher are always encouraged to report any case of their harassment to the members of this cell. It has been a matter of great pride for the college that no case of physical or mental harassment of the students has not been reported to this call.
- Medical Centers: First aid and sick room facilities are provided to all students, teaching and non-teaching staff as and when required.
- Library: The college provides Book Bank facilities to those students who are economically poor. Usually, one set of three books is issued which the students may keep still after the completion of the examination. To avail book bank facilities, students should apply to the Principal, giving details of family income, etc, immediately after issuance of Notice in this regard. All books must be returned within 3 days from the last University examination.
- Dining Halls: Aqua Guards have been installed on every floor for purifying drinking water supply with proper sanitation.
- Shuttle: Bus service has been provided to the candidates in some of the specified routes.
- Sports ground: Football and cricket grounds are there on the campus.
- Auditorium: The College boasts of a large auditorium where many programs are held annually.
- Laboratory: Well equipped laboratories are present on the campus.
- Computer lab: Modernised computer labs are there on the campus.
ESIC Medical College Scholarship
College does provide scholarships to some deserving candidates who belong to the weaker section of the society in terms of finance by providing them concession on the fees. However, all the candidates can also apply for the scholarship based on their qualifications and scores. The Central and State Government also runs other scholarship programs.
ESIC Medical College FAQ
Ques. How do I contact Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad, Haryana?
Ans. Following are the details to contact the administration:
- Address: NH-3, NIT Behind BK Hospital, Haryana 121012
- Phone Number- 0129-415-6471
Ques. Does the college provide placement assistance to the enrolled candidates?
Ans. Yes, college does organize pre-placement seminars for the students to deal with the interview questions.
Ques. What is ESIC Quota for the admission in the College?
Ans. ESIC Quota is reserved for medical admission of the wards of people who are insured with ESIC.
Ques. What are the hospital facilities provided to the students?
Ans. The Hospital offers Emergency, OPD services, ICU, HDU, Physiotherapy, MRI, CT Scan, and IPD services. It is one of the few centers in India offering CB-NAAT based TB detection. Plans are underway to start super-specialty treatment. Testing facilities for Coronavirus are also available. It was declared a COVID-19 hospital by the Government of Haryana in April 2020.
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of admission?
Ans. Documents at the time of admission:
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- NEET admit card
- NEET Scorecard
- Passport photograph- 5 nos.
- Migration certificate
- ESIC Undergraduate Bond (available on college official website)
- Allotment letter (from counseling media)
- Employee State Insurance card
- Aadhar Card
- Wards of IP Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Declaration in case of Female Candidates (form available on college official website)
- Income and Assets Certificate (applicable to EWS candidates)
- Demand draft of INR 24,000, INR 5,000 and INR 5000 in favor of ESIC Fund A/c No. - 1, payable at Faridabad.
- For availing the hostel facility, additional two demand drafts of INR 10,000 each in favor of ESIC Fund A/c No. – 1 payable at Faridabad.
- In addition to the above-mentioned demand drafts, additional cash of INR 3,920 should be paid as registration fees to the college administration.