Government Medical College and Super Facility Hospital is a leading educational institution and a phenomenal hospital with all modern facilities. The College was established by the State Government of Uttar Pradesh in 2008 and is affiliated to King George Medical University, Lucknow. The college offers a full-time MBBS program and also paramedical courses. The hospital has a leading name in the state and provides all modern medical facilities to its patients.
Check GMC Azamgarh Reviews
GMC Azamgarh Highlights
|Affiliated to||King George Medical University, Lucknow|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India|
|Courses offered||MBBS, Diploma|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
|Entrance Exam Accepted||NEET-UG|
|Facilities available||Hostel, Canteen, Library, Sports|
GMC Azamgarh Courses
Government Medical College, Azamgarh offers the following courses in the field of medical sciences:
Read more: GMC Azamgarh Courses and Fees
GMC Azamgarh Admission
Admissions to the MBBS program are done on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates on NEET-UG. Admission to the Diploma programs on merit basis through Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty
- Visit the official website of NEET-UG
- Click on apply.
- Register yourself with your basic details.
- Proceed to fill the application form.
- Verify your mobile and email address.
- Pay the prescribed fees.
- Appear and qualify NEET-UG
Check GMC Azamgarh Cut off
GMC Azamgarh Placements
As the institute is a Government College, the students get excellent employment opportunities after completion of their course. The MBBS degree comes with one year of compulsory internship that provides a lot of experience to the students. The college offers great internship opportunities to its students as well, with a stipend of Rs.12000 to 18000.
Read more: GMC Azamgarh Placement
GMC Azamgarh Facilities
- Central Library: The institute has a full-fledged library with a huge number of books, various national and international journals for different departments of the college. It also has computerized data and access to the internet for the benefit of the students.
- Auditorium: The auditorium at the campus is hexagonal shaped, central viewers' gallery type hall accommodating 750 people at a time. The hall is attached to an audio-visual lecture room that consists of 250 chairs.
- Operation Theatres: GMC & SFH has fully equipped operation theatres where all kinds of major and minor surgeries take place using the latest technology and equipment.
- Hostel: The College provides separate well-constructed hostels for boys and girls. They also have hostel facilities for interns working in the hospital.
- Laboratory Services: For any medical test of the patients, the laboratories are open 24 X 7. All kinds of routine and special investigations are carried out in the hospital including microbiological, pathology, biochemical, and immunology.
- Blood bank: The hospital has a licensed modern state of art blood bank that functions 24 hours a day and provides facilities for blood donation, storage, issue of blood.
Read more: GMC Azamgarh Hostel
GMC Azamgarh FAQs
Ques. How are the hostel facilities at GMC Azamgarh?
Ques. How are the faculty members at GMC Azamgarh?
Ques. Does GMC Azamgarh provide scholarships?
Ques. Can I get an education loan to pursue my studies at GMC Azamgarh?
Ques. What is the fee structure of MBBS at GMC Azamgarh?