Narmada College of Management, established in 2000, is a private college accredited from AICTE and affiliated to the Gujarat Technological University (GTU) in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It comes under the administration of Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemical Limited (GNFC) and is managed by Narmada Education and Scientific Research Society (NEST).The Institute’s vision is to be among the top 50 B-Schools of India through innovative, adaptive and quality education and becoming the most preferred institute as an effective research centre for management research.
Narmada College of Management offers both regular and part-time post-graduate MBACourse with specializations in Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management and Production & Operation Management.
The Admission Criteria for both Full-time and Part-time MBA Course is to pass the CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) Written Test conducted by the AICTE.
Narmada College of Management Highlights
Following are the Highlights of Narmada College of Management:
|Name of Institute||Narmada College of Management, Bharuch|
|Affiliated to||Gujarat Technological University (GTU) in Ahmedabad|
|Courses Offered||MBA (Full-time), MBA (Part-time)|
|Admission Criteria||Merit Based and Entrance Test|
Narmada College of Management Courses Offered
The College offers MBA Course in both full-time and Part-time modes in various specializations for which the key details are as follows:
|Master of Business Administration [MBA-Full Time]||Duration: 2 Years
Specializations: Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management
Eligibility: Candidate must have completed Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved Category).
|Master of Business Administration [MBA-Part Time]||Duration: 3 Years
Specializations: Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Production& Operation Management
Eligibility: Candidate must have completed Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved Category) with a work experience of 2 Years.
Read More: Narmada College Of Management Courses
Narmada College of Management Admission
Selection will be done on the basis of Merit in Graduation. The Candidates have to pass CMAT Entrance Test conducted by AICTE also. Part-time Candidates will be given entry after an additional 2-year work experience.
How to Apply?
Candidates can fill their Application form for MBA Course at the Campus. They can contact the College for any queries at the following information:
- Address: NARMADA COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT, Shuklatirth Road, Zadeshwar, Bharuch – 392011, Gujarat
- Telephone: 02642-230595, +91 9099063337
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Hence, it has online portal on which they can resolve any doubts, watch lecture videos and submit assignments.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Bachelor’ Degree
- Last Passed Examination Marksheet
- Passport-Size Photographs
Narmada College of Management Placements
With top recruiting companies such as Tech Mahindra, Asian Paints, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Birla Sun Life Insurance, Tata Consultancy, Aditya Birla Group, Kotak Securities, Vadilal etc. the students undergo major training assignments (Summer and Final Trainings) before their final placement.The summer training starts after the completion of the first two semesters of the MBA program. The Final Project is assigned in the fourth semester of the MBA program. Final placements commence in the third semester.
The placement team includes 16 students, the placement officer and 2 faculty members. The Placement Brochure is designed every year serving as the interface between students and companies. Then the industry contact begins after the distribution of the brochure and campus interviews are arranged where the selection process is carried out on the basis of the performance of the students. Placement weeks are generally held in mid-January or the beginning of February every year. Students are prepared in advance by arranging mock viva to improve their overall communication and presentation skills. Keys elements include inter-personal skills, creativity and other soft skills required by the companies communicated via feedback.
Read More: Narmada College Of Management Placement
Narmada College of Management Facilities
Following are the Facilities of Narmada College of Management:
- Sports: The College has sports facilities for all students. Many games such as cricket and volleyball are played in the Campus.
- Library:The Library at our College gives access to vast and updated learning resources to its faculties and students to ensure their overall academic and intellectual development. The library has 8000 plus books with a subscription to 24 National and International journals and periodicals. Around 1000 books are added every year in the library. Library with a seating capacity of 60 students. Library also Subscribes Institutional membership: (BDMA) Bharuch District Management Association, Bharuch.
- IT Infrastructure:The college has excellent IT Infrastructure facility for the students. State of art with fully AC Laboratory. Seating capacity of 30 students. 35 Computers (with Advanced Technology). All the Computers are connected with Local Area Network and Broadband Internet Facility.
- Cafeteria:The college has a canteen facility for staff and students.
- Auditorium:The college has an auditorium facility for events and seminars.
Narmada College of Management Faculty
The college has highly qualified, experienced and supportive staff members assigned to each department. The senior faculty members are doctoral degree holders or actively engaged in doctoral research. Other teachers are members in committees of South Gujarat University and other professional institutes and bodies. Some Faculty Details are as follows:
- Director: Dr. Trupti Almoula
- Associate Professors: 2
- Assistant Professors: 3
- System Analyst: 1
Read More: Narmada College Of Management Faculty
Narmada College of Management FAQs
Ques. What is the Mission of Narmada College of Management?
Ques. How is the campus of Narmada College of Management?
Ques. When did the Admission process starts for MBA at Narmada College of Management?
Ques. Is there any Online Portal at Narmada College of Management?
Ques. What is the fee structure for MBA at Narmada College of Management?