Mekapati Rajamohan Reddy Institute of Technology & Science (MERITS) was founded in the year 2002 to provide a platform to the students in the field of engineering. It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapur, and has been approved by AICTE. The college offers B.Tech in five specializations that include Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering. The campus is set up in natural greenery and beauty all around with a good mix of vibrant infrastructure to provide students with advanced facilities.
MERITS Nellore Highlights
|Established in | Institute type||2002 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance Based|
|Entrance exam Accepted||AP-EAMCET|
MERITS Nellore Course Details
Read more: MERITS Nellore Courses and Fees
MERITS Nellore Admissions
For B.Tech admission, 70% of the seats are convener seats and are allocated on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in AP-EAMCET. The remaining 30% seats are Management Quota Seats.
In the case of B.Tech lateral entry, admissions are done through web counseling based on the rank secured by the diploma candidates in ECET.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of APSCHE
- Click on the ‘AP EAMCET 2021’ Exam.
- ‘Online Application’ will be there on the top right tabs, click on it
- Make the fee payment
- After successful payment, fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Download the filled-in form
Check MERITS Nellore Cut off
MERITS Nellore Placements
The college has a training & placement cell which helps the students in getting jobs in top organizations. It arranges campus interviews for final year students with industries from all over the country. The students are provided with training in GD, Aptitude tests, Technical & HR interviews through experienced trainers.
Some of the top recruiters are:
- Tech Mahindra
Read more: MERITS Nellore Placement
MERITS Nellore Facilities
- Smart Classrooms: Well-equipped and spacious classrooms, are available containing modern technologies like projectors and whiteboards, audio-video systems.
- Computer centre: Hi-tech computer labs available with LAN connections along with projectors and printers in the limited college hours to help students academically.
- Labs: The college has good facilities for laboratories consisting of an ample number of necessities where students can gain practical knowledge.
- Library: All the necessary sources clubbed into one well-equipped library enabling students to access an unlimited amount of knowledge from the best authors in the line of study.
- STD/PCO: The campus also has a pay per call STD/PCO facilities for the students inside the campus, along with a stationery shop where students can buy all sorts of stationery items.
- Sports: The college has a pretty big playground inside its campus, and the college does have basic amenities for sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Transportations: Well-connected and convenient transport facilities for students living nearby at a very affordable price. These help the students to commute from home to college easily.
- Canteen/Mess: Spacious and well-capacitated canteen/mess for students, which provides delightful snacks, food, and refreshments at a minimal price.
Read more: MERITS Nellore Reviews
MERITS Nellore FAQs
Ques. How are the faculties of MERITS Nellore?
Ques. Does MERITS Nellore provide any scholarships?
Ques. What is the fee structure of MERITS Nellore?
Ques. Does MERITS Nellore provide accommodation?
Ques. Is MERITS Nellore good?