Established on August 1st, 1944,University Maharani College, Jaipur was started by the founder Principal Smt. Savitri Bhartiya in a small village in Madho Vilas with only three teachers and today it’s the Asia’s largest multi faculty college. The college is affiliated to the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur and is accredited by NAAC.
University Maharani College offers education in under-graduation courses in B.A. In ten major subjects, B.Com. B.Sc., BBA and BCA. The College offers direct admission based on merit in qualifying exam to the under-graduate programs.
- Applicants to B.A., BBA and BCA courses must have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 48% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
- Candidates applying in B.Com. courses must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Management or Science discipline as required with minimum 60% marks.
- Minimum eligibility to apply for B.Sc. is having passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- To apply for the courses, candidates will have to register themselves through the application form available online.
- Final admission to the course will be through scores secured in merit in qualifying exam as well as counselling conducted by the college.
- College offers B.A., B.Com., and B.Sc. courses in three ways— Honors, Self-Finance and Pass programs.
- However, BBA and BCA courses are available in self-finance category.
Read more: - Maharani College Jaipur Fees Structure
Admission Highlights Table
|Name of the Institute||University Maharani College, Jaipur|
|Last Date of Application||June 2nd week, 2019|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based|
|Counselling||University level/ College level|
Admission Schedule Table
|Courses||Admission Start Date||Admission Ends|
|B.A.||June 3rd week, 2019||July 1st week, 2019|
University Maharani College, Jaipur – B.A., BCA, BBA, B.Sc. and B.Com. Admissions 2019
University Maharani College, Jaipuroffers admission in three-year full-time under-graduate programs in B.A., B.Com., BBA, BCA and B.Sc. programs. B.Sc., B.A. and B.Com is offered in 10, 4 and 3 major specializations.
The minimum eligibility to apply for the B.Com. course is having passed 10+2 examination in Commerce with at least 60% marks. Candidates must secure 50% marks in HSC exam to avail admission to B.Sc. program while 48% marks are required in HSC examination to be eligible for admission to BBA, BCA and B.A. courses. Eligible candidates will have to fill & submit the application form available online.
|Course||Specialization||Intake Capacity||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Com.||Accountancy and Business Statistics||180||Pass in 10+2 with at least 60% marks.||Selection will be based on merit in qualifying exam followed by the counselling conducted by the college.|
|Economic Administration and Financial Management|
|B.A.||Economic||50||Pass in HSC exam with at least 48% marks in aggregate.||Meri-based|
|B.Sc.||Botany||240||HSC examination in science with 50% marks in aggregate.||Based on merit in qualifying exam.|
|BBA||Business Administration||120||Pass in 10+2 with at least 48% marks.||Selection will be based on merit.|
|BCA||Computer Application|| -||10+2 with 48% marks in aggregate.||Purely based on merit through scores secured in qualifying exam.|
- Candidates may take admission to B.A., B.Com., and B.Sc. courses in either of the three kinds offered namely, Honors, Self-Finance or Pass programs.
- However, BBA and BCA courses are only available in self-finance category.
- At the time of admission, the college reserves 50% of the total seats for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped and 10% seats for the students of Rajasthan domicile.
University Maharani College, Jaipur -Application Process 2019
Students must visit the official website to apply to fill the application form available online by paying a registration fee of INR 100/- through the Net-banking/Debit/Credit card for each course separately.
The final selection of the candidates is based on the merit in qualifying exam followed by the counselling conducted by the college. The application process is common to all the courses as follows:
- Visit the official website of the institute and apply for the programs offered.
- Duly fill in the necessary details and attach the recent signature and photograph.
- Applicants will have to make a payment of requisite registration fee of Rs. 100/- either through Net Banking or through Debit/ Credit card.
- Merit list of short listed candidates will be displayed and intimation will be sent to the selected candidates based on the qualifying exam.
- Candidates will have to submit the following documents to the institute’ address:
- Print out of application form
- Self-attested copy of character and migration certificates
- 10th & 12th passing certificates/ mark-sheets
- Graduation certificates/ Marksheets
- Original leaving certificates from the institute last studied
- Caste/ Category certificates
- Defence/ freedom fighter certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College