QUBA College of Engineering & Technology was established in the year 2002 and is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. The College is also approved by AICTE and offers UG and PG courses in numerous specializations. Admission in the programs are based on merit and candidates can apply to this College offline/online.
QUBA College of Engineering and Technology Highlights
Few facts are tabulated below about the College that candidates can check.
|Established | Institute type||2002 | Self- Financed|
|Also Known as||QCET|
|Approved By||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.|
|Affiliated By||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
|Facilities Available||Library, Laboratories, Canteen, Sports& Games, Spacious Class Rooms, Medical Facility|
QUBA College of Engineering & Technology Courses
The College offers admission to B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, and MBA courses under the graduation and postgraduation program. The information about these courses regarding specializations, duration, eligibility, and selection criteria are mentioned below:
|B.Tech||Specialization Computer Science Engineering, (CS), Information Technology (IT), Electronic Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering
Duration 4 Years
Eligibility Passed 10+2 with 50%
|M.Tech||Specialization CSE, CN, DSCE, EPS
Duration 2 Years
Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree with 60%
Duration 3 Years
Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks in aggregate
QUBA College of Engineering & Technology Admission
The College offers admission to students on a merit-basis for both UG and PG courses. Candidates for courses like B.Tech are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the 10+2 examination while candidates for courses like M.Tech, MBA, and MCA are selected on the basis of marks obtained in Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply?
Candidates can either apply to this College online/offline. Interested candidates can get the form from the College office or can download it from a website. The application fee of INR 200 is to be paid by the candidate. The final decision of admission will be taken by higher authorities or as per the rules of the College.
QUBA College of Engineering & Technology Facilities
To cater to the needs of students an environment-friendly campus has been equipped with all the basic facilities. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Library: The Library has been equipped with books, Audio Cassettes, CD's, VCD's, Walkman, CD & VCD players, etc. Other facilities like photocopy machine, scanning, computer & internet are also there in the library for the ease of students.
- Internet Facilities: STD/ISD/Intercom Facilities are available inside the College campus so that students can communicate with anyone. Apart from these, the 2MBPS internet connection facility is absolutely free of cost under the TEQIP program.
- Canteen: The College has a good canteen facility inside the campus which is open for all students, staff and other workers. Snacks, lunch, and beverages are available at reasonable rates.
- Transport: Well-maintained transportation facilities are available in the College for the local students and staff who come to College daily.
- Stationery Store: Stationery Store is placed within the campus where all the items of stationery like books, notebooks, pens, pencils are available at affordable prices.
- Sports: The College has a vast playground of 23 acres. Sports competitions are organized by College every year in the month of January. The College also has an exclusive playground area for indoor games.
- Medical Facility: The College has hired part-time male and female doctors to take care of the health of the students.
QUBA College of Engineering & Technology Faculty
The College has hired well- trained and experienced faculty members for each department. All of the faculty members have vast-knowledge and hold Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in his/ her specialization area. Each department consists of either 1 head or HOD and the other faculty members are working at the following positions: -
- Associate Professors: 19+
- Assistant Professors: 50+
- Professors: 3+
QUBA College of Engineering & Technology FAQ’s
Ques. Does QUBA College of Engineering & Technology offer any scholarships to students?
Ans. Yes, the college offers scholarships to students on the basis of their academics. Apart from that, the College is trying best to make coordination with nationalized banks to offer education loan facility to students
Ques. What are the documents required to get admission at QUBA College of Engineering & Technology?
Ans. Documents that are required during the admission process are Mark sheet of the qualifying exam, Transfer certificate from Last Education / College / University, Conduct Certificate, Community Certificate, Migration Certificate if Applicable, Physical Fitness Certificate, A Joint declaration by parent/guardian, Community Certificate and Any other document required by the university
Ques. Is there any committee for an anti-ragging act at QUBA College of Engineering & Technology?
Ans Yes, QUBA has an anti-ragging committee to take care of this. If anyone found involved in ragging activity then strict action would be taken against him/her. Anyone be it; parents, guardians, and students can file complaints of anti-ragging via telephone or email also.
Ques. How one can contact QUBA College of Engineering & Technology?
Ans. One can get in touch with the College at 0861-2383531 or can mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. One can also visit the campus on the address given at the official website of the College for face to face discussion.
Ques. What are the placement activities at QUBA College of Engineering & Technology?
Ans. The College conducts different placement activities for the benefit of students such as personality development workshops arrangement, organize industrial visits, train candidates in interview techniques and group discussions, and so on.