Swami Narayan College of Engineering and Technology is a private engineering college in Gujarat established in the year 2012. It is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to the Gujarat Technological University. The College offers 5 B.Tech programs at the UG level, 3 M.Tech programs at the PG level, and also Diploma in engineering programs. It has a modern infrastructure and an excellent faculty team with many years of experience. The college has well-equipped labs, residential facilities, library to facilitate the learning process.
Swaminarayan College of Engineering and Technology Highlights
|Established in | Institute Type||2012 | Private|
|Affiliation||Gujarat Technological University|
|Courses offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, Diploma|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
|Entrance Exam Accepted||GUJCET, JEE Mains|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hoste, canteen, laboratory|
Swaminarayan College of Engineering and Technology Courses
|Diploma in Engineering||
Swaminarayan College of Engineering and Technology Admissions
Admission to the B.Tech courses is done on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in GUJCET. Students applying for B.Tech must register on the official site of GUJCET and clear the Cutoffs of the college. The applications for admissions to the college are accepted offline.
How to apply?
- Visit the college campus
- Obtain the application form
- Fill up the form carefully
- Attach the required documents
- Submit the form to the college office
Swaminarayan College of Engineering and Technology Facilities
- Library: The college has a huge library with a good variety of textbooks, reference books, newspapers, research papers, and journals. Students can rely on the library books to cover the syllabus during their course work.
- Hostels: There are hotels for ladies and gents with all modern facilities. The hostel rooms are well-ventilated, spacious, and well-furnished for a safe and secure living of students.
- Canteen: A spacious canteen is present inside the campus which serves quality food at a reasonable price. The food is made under hygienic conditions and the taste is quite good.
- Labs: Every department of the college has well-equipped labs for the practical learning of students. All the facilities are available in the labs to facilitate the learning process.
Swaminarayan College of Engineering and Technology FAQs
Ques. How are the faculties of Swaminarayan College of Engineering and Technology?
Ans. The faculty members of the college are highly-qualified having many years of academic experience. They are well-behaved and helpful in solving any problem of students and lead them towards a bright career.
Ques. What is the fee structure of Swaminarayan College of Engineering and Technology?
Ans. The tuition fee of B.Tech is INR 53000 per year. The total fee in 4 years is INR 2.12 Lakhs. The tuition fee of M.Tech is INR 79000 per year. In 2 years, the total fee is INR 1.58 Lakhs.
Ques. How are the placements of Swaminarayan College of Engineering and Technology?
Ans. The placements are average. Students of final year can appear in the campus drive. The pass-out student of the college can easily get jobs in private as well as govt. sectors.
Ques. What are the career prospects of Computer Engineering from Swaminarayan College of Engineering and Technology?
Ans. Computer Engineering graduates are hugely recruited by IT giants every year. Some of the top job positions are Business Systems Analyst, AI Developer, Client Support Representative, Computer Engineer, Computer Security Analyst, Database Developer, Hardware Systems Designer & many more.
Ques. Does Swaminarayan College of Engineering and Technology provide any scholarships to students?
Ans. Students can apply for various Central & State Govt. Scholarships as per their eligibility. Students must submit the required valid documents to apply for the scholarships.