Sai Ganapathi Engineering College, Visakhapatnam was established in the year 2013. The institute offers B.Tech and M.Tech courses across various specializations. Admission to its UG courses is based on the rank secured by the student in AP-EAMCET/ AP-PGECET/ GATE/ AP-ECET examination. The aspiring students need to have a minimum of 44.5% or above for Open category students and 39.5% or above for SC/ ST/ BC students in the 10+2 or equivalent examination. The application process is offline.
The institute has also a dedicated placement cell that is consistently providing 100% placement assistance to the students.
Sai Ganapathi Engineering College Highlights
|Established | Type||2013 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Courses offered||B.Tech and M.Tech|
|Entrance Exam||AP-EAMCET, AP-PGECET, GATE, AP-ECET|
|Admission criteria||Merit and Entrance-based|
|Intake||UG: 300 and PG: 36|
|Top recruiters||Wipro, East India Group, HP, Tech Mahindra|
|Facilities available||Library, Sports, Transport, Laboratories|
Sai Ganapathi Engineering College Courses
|B.Tech||Specializations: Computer Science, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Electrical &Electronics, and Civil
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: 44.5% aggregate marks in 10+2 in the science stream.
Selection Criteria: Entrance based (AP-EAMCET)
Intake: 60 in each specialization
|M.Tech||Specializations: Mechanical (Advanced Manufacturing Systems), Electronics & Communications (Communication Engineering & Signal Processing)
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: 44.5% aggregate marks in B.Tech or equivalent qualifying examinations.
Selection Criteria: Entrance & Merit-based
Intake: 18 in each specialization
Sai Ganapathi Engineering College Admissions
The admission to these courses is based on the rank secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. Based on the students’ rank in the examination, 70% of the seats will be allocated by the convenor through counseling.
How to Apply?
- The candidates have to fill the application form offline.
- Collect the application form from the college and submit it filled form with the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee as asked.
- To appear for the entrance exam, the aspiring students have to score a minimum of 44.5% for the Open category or 39.5% for the reserved category in 10+2 with science or equivalent examination.
- The remaining 30% seats which fall under Category B will be allocated to the remaining students based on merit.
- After filling the entrance and merit-based seats, the leftover seats will be filled under spot admission to the students clearing the eligibility criteria. For on-spot admissions, students need to approach the college directly.
Read More: Sai Ganapathi Engineering College Cutoff
Sai Ganapathi Engineering College Facilities
The college is having an impeccable infrastructure that caters to the students the best. Some of the facilities provided by the college are:
- Library: The college is having a state-of-the-art library which contains more than twenty thousand books and journals in various subject areas such as Philosophy, fine arts, religion, science, general knowledge, etc. Moreover, the college also has an online library to access international & national journals through the net.
- Hostel: The college provides in-house hostel and mess facilities for the students which cost around INR 2500 per month.
- Sports: The college puts a great emphasis on sports and physical education. Every year students from the college participate in inter-college competitions and are performing well for many years.
- Transport: The college provides a very good transport facility. It has a total of 26 buses available for its students and staff members, which makes the conveyance easier for the students and staff members coming from different parts of the city.
- Laboratories: The college has several laboratories with the latest technologies which are catering to the students to their fullest. Some of the laboratories are Object Oriented Programming Lab, Turbo C and C++ & Data Structures Lab, Mobile Application development Lab, Microwave Engineering Lab, Analog Communication Lab, etc.
Read More: Sai Ganapathi Engineering College Reviews
Sai Ganapathi Engineering College FAQs
Ques. What is the fee structure of Sai Ganapathi Engineering College?
Ques. Does Sai Ganapathi Engineering College provide scholarship opportunities to the students?
Ques. Does Sai Ganapathi Engineering College conduct any fest or events for the students?
Ques. How are placements at Sai Ganapathi Engineering College?
Ques. How is the faculty of Sai Ganapathi Engineering College?
Ans. The college has some well qualified and well-trained faculties who guide the students in every aspect. The faculties of the college have contributed to many national and international journals. The college also invites visiting faculties from top universities like IITs and NITs to conduct workshops for the students. The college provides many NPTEL courses which are being taught by the professors of various IITs. This helps in enhancing the skills of the students.
Read More: Sai Ganapathi Engineering College Faculty