JD Institute of Technology Dibrugarh is one of the fastest growing Fashion institute in India. It was established in 1988 under the educational wing JD Educational Trust and affiliated to Kuvempu University, Shimoga. The institute has more than 36 centres across India in field of Art and Design.
Along with campus in Dibrugarh, it has campus in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Telangana and many more. Their motto is ‘Welcome to Imagination’. It has left its imprints worldwide and works closely with Indian Industry leaders.
One gets to learn essential skills which helps in acquiring a deeper understanding of how the fashion industry works. Student will get to know their strengths and interests to achieve their goals.
JD Institute of Technology Dibrugarh is located in Assam which works in bringing forward the North East States of India. It offers courses in Interior Designing, Fashion and Apparel design and Jewelry Designing programs under Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
JD Institute of Technology Dibrugarh Courses and Eligibility
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore offers UG courses like B.Sc. in Interior Designing and Fashion & Apparel Design.
- The students must have completed 12th class in any discipline.
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore also offers PG Diploma in Interior Design, Fashion Design, Jewelry Design, Photography and M.Tech in Textile Technology.
- To get admission in these courses, candidate must be having Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant streams with minimum 55% marks and 50% for reserved categories.
Know more: JD Institute of Fashion Technology Dibrugarh fees structure
Why choose Arch Academy of Design?
- International Exposure: - A regular contributor to the development of the Indian Fashion Industry with Exhibitions, Fashion Shows and other such events, its contributions towards the growth of the Design and Garment exports segment have been widely appreciated and applauded. JD collaborated with Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week, 2011 as their Institutional partners to rave reviews. The saga of JD Institute crunches new milestones as it rolls down the road in its quest to legitimize the Indian Fashion Industry by unearthing talents that compete with the best in the World
- Quality Education: - Leverage the greatest value to established facts, the emergent ideas and progressive thinking that is the hallmark of an exciting specialty as Fashion Designing, but also inspire and educate our students to be the source of this change, to be the next big name.
- Distance Learning Education: - Kuvempu University had a meaningful education partnership from the past seven years to make a helpful programme for working professional.