Ashoka Group of Institutions was established in the year 2009 situated in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, and has been approved by AICTE. This group has three constituent institutions, viz. Ashoka Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ashoka School of Planning and Architecture, and Ashoka Business School. These institutions offer B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Arch & Diploma in various disciplines.
Several top companies such as Wipro, TCS, Infosys, etc. have visited the college as part of the campus drive to recruit their students. Admissions are offered on the basis of the state level & national level entrance exams
Ashoka Group of Institutions Highlights
|Affiliation||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma|
|Top Recruiters||Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, etc.|
Ashoka Group of Institutions Courses
|Diploma In Engineering (Polytechnic)||
Ashoka Group of Institutions Admission
A good score in NATA is necessary to obtain B.Arch. admission. Admission to Diploma is granted on the basis of TS POLYCET scores
Students belonging to Telangana State will be given preference during the admission. 15% of the seats will be allocated under the management quota, while the remaining seats will be filled on the basis of entrance tests.
How to apply?
- Visit the website of the Ashoka Group of Institutions.
- Click on the link of the desired respective constituent institute
- You will be navigated to the website of the respective institute.
- Register yourself.
- Note down your ID and password.
- Log in to your account
- Fill the application form
- Submit the application form
Read more: Ashoka Group of Institutions Admission
Ashoka Group of Institutions Placements
Ashoka Group of Institutions has a dedicated Training and Placement cell which manages all the placements arranged on campus. The placement process includes a pre-placement talk after summer/project training and final placement.
Pool Drives are also conducted for providing equal employment opportunities to students belonging to other colleges as well to create healthy competition.
Some of the top recruiters are:
- Tech Mahindra
- Aliens Group
Read more: Ashoka Group of Institutions Placements
Ashoka Group of Institutions Facilities
- Wi-Fi: The college campus is braced by Wi-Fi of 100 Mbps 24/7. With a high-speed Wi-Fi connection, students can access information anywhere inside the campus.
- Smart Classrooms: There are spacious and A/C classrooms for comfortable learning. The lecture halls are equipped with multimedia projectors and computers which makes learning more interactive for students.
- Cafeteria: The college has a cafeteria that maintains hygiene during food preparation. Students can satisfy their appetite with a variety of food items offered there
- Sports: Recognizing the importance of games and sports as an integral part of education, Ashoka Group of Institutions continues to engage all students in competitive physical activities. Annual sports meetings are held on the college premises as part of the additional curriculum
- Health Service: The college offers free medical service to all its students and staff. There is a Health Care Centre (Daycare facility) inside the campus which is visited by an experienced medical officer.
- Other Facilities:
- Open Air Theatre
- Internet Café
- A Hub
Read more: Ashoka Group of Institutions Reviews
Ashoka Group of Institutions FAQs
Ques. How are the accommodation facilities of the Ashoka Group of Institutions?
Ans. The institute offers an excellent lodging complex to the students. The rooms are spacious, well- ventilated, cavernous, elegant, and cozy. Two or Three students can stay in a room comfortably
Ques. How are the faculty members of the Ashoka Group of Institutions?
Ans. The institute has a terrific team of faculty members. All of them are well-trained, highly-educated to teach the students in an innovative way.
Ques. Does Ashoka Group of Institutions provide a transportation facility?
Ans. The college offers excellent and safe transport facilities to its students and staff from Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nalgonda, and adjoining areas. The bus fee is INR 35000 annually.
Ques. What is the fee structure of B.Tech at Ashoka Group of Institutions?
Ans. The tuition fee for B.Tech per semester is INR 65000. The total tuition fees in 4 years are INR 2.6 Lakhs. Fees may not be similar every year.
Ques. How is the course curriculum at Ashoka Group of Institutions?
Ans. The course curriculum of all the courses is well-structured so that the students gain excellent theoretical knowledge in the respective fields. It also helps the students to gain practical knowledge, as well as help to improve communication skills and personality development.