ISB&M College of Commerce, Pune is ranked 2nd in Western Region and ranked 14th out of 22 in India by GHRDC BBA College Survey 2020. It is a pioneering and leading College affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University offering 3 years full-time Undergraduate Courses in the disciplines Computer Application, Media and Business Administration.
ISB&M College of Commerce Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2009 | Private|
|Entrance Exam||Institute: UGET|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 600|
|Top Recruiters||Merkle Sokrati, Mphasis Technologies, EClerx, BYJU’s, ITC infotech, OYO Rooms, Zee News|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Lab, Classrooms, etc|
ISB&M College of Commerce Courses
ISB&M Pune offers UG Courses in the disciplines of Computer Application, Media and Business Administration. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|BBA||Marketing, Human Resources & Finance||
10+2 with English with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks (35% for reserved category candidates)
3 years Diploma course of Board of Technical Educational Conducted by Govt. of Maharashtra or its equivalent
Minimum Competency Vocational Course (MCVC)
|BBA + Media||-|
|BBA||Computer Application + Media|
ISB&M College of Commerce Admission
- Visit the admission office of the institute and pay the application fee of INR 600 in cash, complete the form and submit to the admission office, along with the photocopy of all the documents.
- Download the PDF Form using the button Download PDF Form, complete it manually and paste a passport size photo on the form.
- Attach all the documents along with Demand Draft of INR 600 in favor of the "Principal ISB&M College of Commerce" payable at Pune.
- Send it to the admission office of ISB&M campus to the address given below:
ISB&M College of Commerce,
S.No 44/1, 44/1/2,
Nande Village, Ahead of Pashan Sus Road,
Pune - 412115
- Once the admission office receives the form, the admission office will send mail/courier the prospectus to the student.
Selection Criteria: The selection will be done on the basis of the Common Entrance Test (UGET) to be conducted by the Institute/ College.
ISB&M College of Commerce Placement
The institute has a placement cell that bridges the gap between academics and industry. The institute conducts various training sessions such as Pre-Placement Talks, Internships, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Industrial Visit, etc. Some of the placement highlights are:
- Highest Package: INR 6 LPA
- Average Package: INR 3.5 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Merkle Sokrati, Mphasis Technologies, EClerx, BYJU’s, ITC infotech, OYO Rooms, Zee News, HT Media, Just Dial, PagalGuy.Com, Bajaj Finserv, cherry Holidays, OLX, Indiamart, Big Basket, Docplexus and many more.
ISB&M College of Commerce Facilities
Library: The institute has a modern library with books, reports, international and national journals, periodicals, etc. It also has a digital library which is a collection of documents in organized electronic form, available on the internet, or on CD-ROMs.
Auditorium: The Auditorium serves as a space for encouraging creativity and fostering communication. The talks by guest speakers, inter-college competitions, and important functions including the annual College Day, Independence Day and Teachers Day.
Computer Lab: The 24x7 Computer centre is well- equipped with Wi-Fi allowing mobile accessibility. The centre is a popular spot to work on projects outside of class. The centre is equipped with current-model, high-end PC computers, high-speed network and storage, an extensive collection of software - including statistical, financial, accounting, programming.
Classrooms: The classrooms are designed to be compact so as to stimulate and encourage close interaction between students and faculty. The Classrooms are equipped with remote-controlled LCD multimedia projectors, internet networked computers and public address systems.
Hostel: Hostel offers residential accommodation in the best possible living environment. Spacious rooms are allotted on a triple sharing basis – Furnished with beds, Study table, Chairs and Wardrobes.
ISB&M College of Commerce Faculty
ISB&M Pune has a diverse faculty of highly qualified and experienced faculty members. The faculty is known for its outstanding faculty. The institute has a team of highly qualified faculty members, the majority of them have long teaching experience and are associated with the institution for many years.
ISB&M College of Commerce FAQs
Ques. What is the selection criteria for admission?
Ans. The institute conducts the Entrance test & Personal Interview to evaluate a student on Communication skills, Personal Impact, and Openness & Respect for others, Perspective & Contents, Attitude and Behavioral Traits.
Ques. Where does the institute conduct exams?
Ans. The institute conducts exams in the following cities:
- North: Chandigarh, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Lucknow, Varanasi
- East: Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Jamshedpur
- West: Pune, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Raipur, Indore
- South: Hyderabad
Ques. How is the live project/ internship program at the institute?
Ans. Students are required to undergo a live-project at the end of the second year for 4-6 weeks in the industry under the opted specialization. Live project is the phase when you finally implement most of the things that you have learned during your 2 years of BBA/BBA-CA. Live Project mainly aims to familiarize students with the vision and the working environment of any company.
Ques. How can I register for the UGET exam?
Ans. Given below are the step by step instructions for registering for the exam:
- Visit the official website of the institute and go to the ‘Admission’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Admission Process’.
- Go to the ‘Register for UGET exam’.
- Fill the form with a valid email id and contact number.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
Ques. Why join ISB&M College of Commerce?
Ans. Following are the highlights of ISB&M College of Commerce:
- Highly qualified & accomplished Leadership & Faculty.
- Strong Alumni Network which provides students ample opportunities to serve in Foreign countries.
- The course is designed to be very intense in its academic and co-curricular inputs.
- Ensuring that the essence of the curriculum has reached the students through the adoption of a multi-pronged methodology of teaching.
- The difference in opinions, economic background, gender & nationality breathes life into our campus community while bringing out the best in our students.
- Prepare the students to hold versatile positions in the organization
- Prepare the students to meet the managerial challenges of the 21st century
- Focus on the development of the whole person with conceptual, analytical and communication skills
- Conduct more number of students - industry interface.
- Focus on more guest lectures from industry experts and consultants.
Ques. What is the teaching methodology of the institute?
Ans. At ISB&M College of Commerce ensures the development process of the students is not confined to the classrooms, library and labs. The institute ensures students get the opportunities to enhance their skills, explore their interests and ignite their passions. The campus life includes beyond the classroom opportunities that enrich the overall learning experience of the students during their stay at ISB&M College of Commerce. Following are the teaching methodology of the institute:
Seminars: Every year a State Level Seminar is being organized by the College under the QIP Scheme of Savitribai Phule University. On 26th February 2018, a seminar on “Individual Capacity Building” was organized in the college auditorium. The event was inaugurated by Mr. Arun Zanskar, Ex Vice-Chancellor of MUHS, Nashik.
Industrial Visit: Industrial Visit is a part of the course curriculum of second-year students. Every year students go for industry visits to familiarize themselves with industrial processes from raw materials to the end product. After the visit, students are assigned live projects under the guidance of teachers to provide them first-hand exposure to business environs. In 2018, our students visited “Katraj Industries’, ‘Praj Industries’, ‘Mapro’, ‘Volkswagen’, Minda Group and Ramoji Film City.
Live-Projects/ Internship: Students are required to undergo a live-project at the end of the second year for 4-6 weeks in Industry under the opted specialization. Live project is the phase when you finally implement most of the things that you have learned during your 2 years of BBA/ BBA-CA. Live-Project mainly aims to familiarize students with the vision and the working environment of any company.
Guest Lectures: At ISB&M COC, We invite several highly accomplished executives for Guest Lectures. We focus primarily on top Indian Companies. This helps students learn about executive talent, career planning and several of them could serve as a role model to our students. Career building is a systematic and planned approach that must be learned.