Pillai HOC College of Architecture is situated in Rasayani, Maharashtra and was established in the year 2010. The professional degree course offered by the Pillai HOC college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
Along with it, PHCOA has been recognized by the Government of India and has been acknowledged by the All India Council of Technical Education(AICTE) and Council of Architecture.
The course offered by the Pillai HOC College of Architecture is a five year full-time Bachelors in Architecture. Admission to B.Arch is entrance-based.
The college is very less time has established itself as renowned and has been shortlisted twice by NASA related to academic work and has offered many entrepreneurship and career opportunities to the students by various programs.
Pillai HOC College of Architecture - [PHCOA] Rasayani, Raigarh Highlights 2021
|Name of the College||Pillai HOC College|
|Courses offered||Bachelors in Architecture|
|Accreditation||AICTE, Council of Architecture|
|Accepted Entrance exam||NATA or equivalent|
PHCOA Rasayani Course Details
The course offered by the Pillai is Bachelors in the field of Bachelors in Architecture. Candidates need to have the required scores in the last qualifying examination and the entrance examination. The course details along with the eligibility criteria are mentioned in the table below:
|B.Arch.||Duration: Five year
Eligibility Criteria:Candidates must have passed class 12 with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with an aggregate percentage of 50% and also in class 12. Along with it, candidates must have a valid score in NATA Entrance Examination.
Read More: Pillai HOC College Courses & Fee
PHCOA Rasayani Admissions
The selection is based upon the entrance examination of the NATA. Along with it, candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria for admission into the course.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of the Pillai HOC College, www.phcoa.ac.in.
- Under the Academics section, click on the Admission Enquiry form.
- In the form, candidates need to fill all the personal and contact details along with the qualification details asked in the admission form.
- Candidates then need to appear for the counselling session and should get the required score in the NATA Entrance Examination.
Read More: Pillai HOC College Reviews
PHCOA Rasayani Placements
Pillai HOC has a dedicated placement cell which ensures entrepreneurship and career opportunities for the students in various companies. The placement cell was initiated in the year 2017. The cell works actively for placements and internships to students.
Along with it, the main focus of the placement cell is preparing students and guiding students for jobs and interviews for corporate sectors. The placement cell organizes formal letters and interviews for training preparation.
During the internship period, candidates get constant help from the placement cell. As of now, more than 150 companies have visited the campus to provide placements to the students and candidates.
Read More: Pillai HOC College Placement
PHCOA Rasayani Facilities
- Library: Pillai HOC College as a central library which has all the necessary books required for students and carries more than 5000 books titles including journals, periodicals etc. Along with it, the college has special audiovisual rooms and meeting rooms for interactive classroom sessions.
- Computer Labs: Computer labs are fully equipped with WiFi technology and students are taught with advanced programs such as AUTOCAD etc.
- Hostels: Pillai HOC College has separate hostels for girls and boys. The rooms are properly ventilated and have a proper mess which provides good and hygienic food.
- Gymkhana: The college has inaugurated a gymkhana for encouraging students to pay attention to their fitness and physique and has all modern types of equipment.
- Sports: PHOC College has both indoor and outdoor games facilities for the students. For outdoor games, a special playground is there and has courts for basketball, Volleyball etc.
Read More: Pillai HOC College News & Articles
PHCOA Rasayani Faculty
The faculty details for Pillai HOC College are:
Faculty: 50+ including Allied and Visiting faculty
Full-time Faculty: 25+ in number
Principal: Ar. Suchita Sayaji
Other faculty details are:
- AR. KR Suresh
- Ar. Jayant Sahasrabhude
- Dr Joydeep Dutta
Read More: Pillai HOC College Faculty
PHCOA Rasayani FAQs
Ques. Is the JEE Mains paper 2 accepted for admission into the Pillai HOC College?
Ques. Is the application form for the B.Arch course accepted via offline mode also?
Ques. What are the necessary documents required to be admitted into the PHOC College?
Ques. What is the fee structure for B.Arch course at PHOC College?
Ans. The fee structure is mentioned in the table below:
|B.Arch 4th year||Rs.88985 per annum|
|B.Arch 5 the year||Rs.98985 per annum|
|B.Arch 3rd year||Rs.99985 per annum|
|B.arch 2nd year||Rs. 119985 per annum|
The fee structure varies for the reserved categories and it includes all the expenses such as examination fee, Development fee, Convocation fee, Tuition fee and miscellaneous charges.