Devang Patel Institute of Advance Technology and Research (DPIATR), established in the year 2017. The institute is affiliated to Charusat University of Science and Technology, Anand and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. DPIATR offers an undergraduate course in Technology.
Devang Patel Institute of Advance Technology and Research (DPIATR) Highlights
Devang Patel Institute of Advance Technology and Research (DPIATR) Courses
DPIATR provides a UG course in various disciplines. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
Specialization: Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering and Information Technology.
- Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 45% with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized university.
- Obtained a valid score in JEE Main.
Duration: 4 years
- Domestic Students - 300
- International Students - 300
- Domestic Students - INR 98,000
- International Students - INR 1,28,000
Check DPIATR Courses and Fees
Devang Patel Institute of Advance Technology and Research (DPIATR) Admission
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit and marks secured in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main). Applicants can enquire about the program via the official website of the college.
- Applicants can download the application form available on the website of the college.
- Take a print out of the duly filled admission form and submit the same along with all the required documents to the admission office.
- Attested copy of 10th and 12th mark sheet
- JEE Main scorecard
- Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Photocopy of all the relevant documents
Mandatory Documents for International Students
- Attested copy of mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Attested copy of the transcripts of the qualifying examination.
- Equivalency Certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Birth Certificate or authorize proof of date of birth.
- Copy of Certificate for English Proficiency.
- Copy of the passport of the applicant.
- 4 Passport Size Photographs.
Devang Patel Institute of Advance Technology and Research (DPIATR) Placement
The Placement Cell of the institute provides various training programs to make students placement ready. The cell of the institute provide training programs such as Personality Development Programs, Workshops and Mock Interviews, Industrial Training.
Top recruiters of DPIATR: Nirma, Samsung, Berger, TATA Consultancy Services, Torrent Power, BYJU’S Learning App, Crest Data Systems, Ford, Polycab Wires and Cables and many more.
Check DPIATR Placement